Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bot Daycare

Grimbles

Offering a bot day care service, just thought of the idea and figured, like myself, that the hardest part about running bots is to prevent them from getting banned and make them look as human-like as possible. This then gave me the idea of watching people's bots for them.

I will log in to your account, do some extraneous things like achievement diary, quests, and general game activity outside of your botting activities. I will hang out at the grand exchange, talk to other players, chill like they used to in Varrock 06  B)

No information is necessary from you except for your username and password. Leave a post if you're interested and I will private message you through the website for Skype information. I will not reveal anyone's information publicly and I will delete all records of login information once service is finished.

I am going to start small with a rate of 1m in-game gold for 1 week of logging in, chatting with other players, doing other non-botted skills, mini-games, etc. Alternatively, I can offer my Paypal information on Skype and charge one week for $3 of real-world money.

I am/will not be responsible for bans that occur on the accounts. My service will be as far from botting as I can make it, and any bans that you incur from botting activity is your own responsibility. If you bot 15 hrs a day on F2P servers, I can't guarantee my playtime alone will keep you from a ban. Purchase at your own risk.

I will be offering refunds and trials for my service until March 29th. If you'd like a trial, please upvote this thread and leave a comment requesting a trial. I will give you a trial service of myself logging in to your account until the 29th of March. (So if you ask for a trial tomorrow, you'd have that day and 5 days, as opposed to if you asked Saturday, where you'd only have that day and 4 days.)

Post/PM me if interested! All other discussions welcome!  :lol:

EDIT: Spacing

Do not see the point in this...

Let's say someone has a high-level bot they don't want to lose, I'd play on the account to avoid the account getting flagged as a bot. Me personally, I have a high-leveled combat account and a high leveled woodcutting account I use for botting, and it'd suck if I lost them and would have to building another good bot up.

I personally don't believe many people are too worried about account bans as the universal tip in botting is Don't bot on any account you care about. 

Most people who are botting are simply suicide botting so don't care about bans.

I doubt many people will buy due to your low-feedback and online presence on the forums.

However, goodluck with sales :)

Will you tuck my bots in at nap time?

Like they were my own

Seems sketch. I personally wouldn't trust anybody with my account information.

I realize I'm an entirely new poster and I have not established myself yet, but I have nothing to gain from stealing people's accounts. I have my own accounts that I use, and even then, why would I publicly destroy my name on this forum by stealing people's accounts? I am not a thief.

I personally don't believe many people are too worried about account bans as the universal tip in botting is Don't bot on any account you care about. 

Most people who are botting are simply suicide botting so don't care about bans.

I doubt many people will buy due to your low-feedback and online presence on the forums.

However, goodluck with sales :)

I realize all of these considerations points and I feel like I may have underestimated how much people care about their bots lol. 

I would like to order the premium daycare package

That'll be 5 Shmeckles, please

Archived