Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Mid-day Weekend Bans

Deus Aureae

Is anyone else getting banned in the middle of the day during this weekend? I lost a couple on Friday and I just lost 2 today. And no, I'm not using free scripts and no my IP's aren't flagged since I have other accs going strong on the same IP. 

This is getting so damn annoying.  

Its a weekend so more mods on and more players on to report. 

But I always thought a Jmod had to get on to manually check them? and then ban. I've never had this problem before. I've always been banned at 8am UK time on either sat or sunday, f2p or p2p bots.   

Edit: I was using a mage script, an air orb charger script, and the item mixer (even though I understand why it was banned for using the item mixer since it was stuck banking for 2 hrs lmao). 

But I always thought a Jmod had to get on to manually check them? and then ban. I've never had this problem before. I've always been banned at 8am UK time on either sat or sunday, f2p or p2p bots.   

Edit: I was using a mage script, an air orb charger script, and the item mixer (even though I understand why it was banned for using the item mixer since it was stuck banking for 2 hrs lmao). 

Been orb charging for 6 hours today no problems

Been orb charging for 6 hours today no problems

that's what makes me so confused I ran it for 2 hrs this morning, the only thing it was doing before was under the shop bot. 

Archived