Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Got charged twice for VIP

claybotter

I have two charges on my paypal for this months vip bill.

I cancelled it early this month and then renewed it when my time ran out. not sure why it charged twice. can show more screenshots if need be

gre64QO.png

edit: I realized that my VIP ran out but I will still being charged to my paypal. I then payed again. Can you please revert one of the two charges.

U have to manually end the subscribtion on paypal, it will be under "pre-approved recurring payments" or something similar to that

i did cancel the subscription on paypal initially but im not sure what happened. will i still be able to get a refund seeing as i paid twice for one vip on my account

U have to manually end the subscribtion on paypal, it will be under "pre-approved recurring payments" or something similar to that

Will i still get a refund? i cancelled one and only have 1 active one rn.

Post got approved? im assuming thats a yes

Archived