Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • bought a script but haven't received it

Peso

Hey, there are currently some problems with handling payments. This case will be handled by our administrator manually when he sees this. Sorry for this inconvenience!

Yeah, I purchased "#1 Shopper" twice to no avail, is there anyting yall can do to help me remedy this situtation. I also havent received the script yet.

i bought roka's recoil enchanter but i don't have it

yeh me too, hopefully they can fix it quickly

i purchased #1 rock crab, still nothing...

You're all fixed :)

Yeah, I purchased "#1 Shopper" twice to no avail, is there anyting yall can do to help me remedy this situtation. I also havent received the script yet.

Fixed, please PM me both the transaction ID's from PayPal and I can refund one of them :)

Archived