Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for Suggestions

Nidge

Hey guys, I'm looking at using this account to make money for my main/pure account by using botting methods to generate gold, would you guys have any suggestions on what I could do? Hoping to make enough money to self-sustain the account with a bond & some extra spending cash. Was thinking of fishing guild with sharks, or getting WC up and doing WC Guild. Also even doing Fletching/cooking as I know they're a pretty stable 100k-200k / hr. Could also look at doing something combat related but I don't really know anything about that.

Cheers in advance :)

b278d8d18ec56b2cdba9f98a83dc1b4c.png

In all reality, you could train it up even more by botting NMZ, then spend the points you earn daily to make an extra ~120k on herb boxes, plus some nice combat levels. With that, you could look into do more combat intensive activities such as slayer, afk bosses, blah blah blah. Or just mix NMZ with fishing sharks or monkfish for some stable cash. I personally farm gargoyles on an alt with my bot for at least 4m a day.

In all reality, you could train it up even more by botting NMZ, then spend the points you earn daily to make an extra ~120k on herb boxes, plus some nice combat levels. With that, you could look into do more combat intensive activities such as slayer, afk bosses, blah blah blah. Or just mix NMZ with fishing sharks or monkfish for some stable cash. I personally farm gargoyles on an alt with my bot for at least 4m a day.

Sounds super interesting. The account is F2P atm, reckon I should get it to 70/70/70 then do NMZ? I've never done it myself just heard about it. Would also be helpful to have high combat stats :)

Sounds super interesting. The account is F2P atm, reckon I should get it to 70/70/70 then do NMZ? I've never done it myself just heard about it. Would also be helpful to have high combat stats :)

You can do NMZ fairly efficiently at all levels with the proper setup. I'd suggest looking up a dharoking with overloads/absorbs tutorial. I'm pretty sure @Hashtag's script supports overloads and absorbs. My own private variation does as well if you were looking for something a little more specified to your uses.

You can do NMZ fairly efficiently at all levels with the proper setup. I'd suggest looking up a dharoking with overloads/absorbs tutorial. I'm pretty sure @Hashtag's script supports overloads and absorbs. My own private variation does as well if you were looking for something a little more specified to your uses.

Just looked up Gargoyles and NMZ there, looks really damn good man! I'm gonna train both my main and alt account to 70/70/70 and get them into NMZ! Hope to get around mid 80s and then have them at Gargoyles! 

Archived