Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Unable to get reset password email.

atrose2

Hello!

I created an account (not this one) about an hour ago, and bought VIP membership. The username is atrose, and the email is [email protected]. I am no longer able to access that account, because I accidentally neglected to save my randomly generated password into my password manager.

I have requested a reset password email several times, but have not received any.

Could someone manually reset the password on that account, and email it to the account's email? 

Again, not this account (atrose2). I just created this one to post on the forums, because I am unable to log into my intended account.

Please someone help me with this. I'm enjoying using Dreambot right now, but it's a pain only being able to use the free features when I payed for VIP earlier today.

Hey there!

Please try resetting your password again, I believe I've fixed the emailing issue.

Let me know if that works.

Thanks for using DreamBot!

Thank you Pandemic! The email reset worked and now I'm back on this account :)

Archived