Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Transferring Gold from BOT to MAIN

1speccer1207

Hi,

I would like to know if any of u guys know a good safe way to transfer some money from your bots to your main account.

I was thinking that (for example) you could sell an item that is never traded for 5m and you buy it with your bott account for 5m.

That way you transfer 5m but i'm not sure if jagex traces this kind of transferring.

Any other methods to transfer money to your main?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I would like to know if any of u guys know a good safe way to transfer some money from your bots to your main account.

I was thinking that (for example) you could sell an item that is never traded for 5m and you buy it with your bott account for 5m.

That way you transfer 5m but i'm not sure if jagex traces this kind of transferring.

Any other methods to transfer money to your main?

Thanks in advance

Bot -> Mule -> Main

Sell the money you have on your mule, buy money on your main. That way it's untraceable

I'm new to OSRS and botting, could you maybe give some more information? 

what is a mule and how do i use it? 

rwting on main tho ?

Not if you buy from friends, but okay let's say you buy from a site. Buy gold on another mule that's on the same ip as your main. Let it sit there for like two weeks, if your mule isn't banned for rwt'ing then just trade it to your main. Trade won't get flagged as both accounts are on the same ip. Getting a RWT ban from buying gold happends very rarely though. 

I'm new to OSRS and botting, could you maybe give some more information? 

what is a mule and how do i use it? 

You're bots are likely to get banned so you trade the money you make every x hours to another account you're not botting on. That account will act as your mule then.

It's silly to keep all your profit on your bots as you'll lose it when your bots get banned.

If it's just 5M, usually you won't get flagged for RWT. You could probably get away with trading it like this with minimal risk:

Bots -> Mule -> Main

If you're paranoid:

Bots -> Mule -> Let money sit for a few days -> Drop trade main in a secluded area.

I use BOTS on a different connection (VPN) trading with a mule located somewhere else (VPN). Mule transfers to main(home ip). Never had any problems. Also i split it up in trades. not for example 10m in one trade but split it in 3-4 trades. per bot :) doing this for ages never ran into any problems 

Archived