Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 2 day ban account

dadhan653

Got a 2 day ban today on my main aswell, I never botted before on any account. Got it by using https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/1720-jugs-of-wine-maker-300-350k-xphour-99-cooking-in-2-days/page-2entry17590

Seems like this is the first and last time to bot for me.

(I only ran the script for 2 hours yesterday and got the ban today, so I guess the script is really bad written.)

it wasnt a free script tho. It was actually a premium script that i was using as a trial. the funny thing is that i have been using a free script for the last 3 weeks for up to 10+ hours a day and it hasnt gotten me banned. I guess script quality is more important. I was also training at the same area on the same monsters with the free and premium script

Agree with you that script quality has an impact, but you not getting banned with that free script could be because they have not yet reviewed that script. I think the more populair the script the bigger chance you are going to get banned, since there is some kind of a pattern.

Your script quality definitely depends on how well it was written and who wrote it. I wouldn't bot on the main anymore since you'll get getting some deep dickings if they catch you again (which is likely)

Archived