Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Avoiding next day bans

Deus Aureae

So far, I always get banned the next no matter what. How do you guys get accs up to 80-90+ stats while avoiding the ban hammer?  Like, there are flax bots with 1 in every single skill but 80+ crafting. How the hell do they get that far? 

I've tried everywhere from getting them a couple qp legit by hand and then botting or botting for an hr and breaking at random intervals etc. But keep in mind I do this all on day one. 

And, I've also done this with fresh IP's so I know it isnt that.  

Finally, using premium scripts, is there anyway I can start botting on a fresh acc during jagex working hours and only getting banned their next working day? For example, I make a fletching bot at 2 PM GMT and keep it going until lets say 10 AM GMT the next day. Is this feasible? 

Help plox. 

Archived