Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller's #1 Agility Pyramid [250k+/hr!] [All potions & food supported (includes banking!)] [Cashes pyramids or logs out if desired] [Advanced Antiban] [Sleek GUI]

Im A Baller

It runs just OK for the most part. A few glaring issues I have come across in the 1 hour I've ran it...

-I set it to eat Lobsters, at my chosen percentage of health. It DOES eat but it ate 3 lobsters when it only needed 1 to get back to max HP

-When banking in Nardah I am low hp, naturally, so I end up dying to crocodiles etc. when taking the path to Nardah bank (even though I still had 2 lobster in inventory)

Thanks for the work on the script and I hope to see at least these two issues fixed

Have found another issue where it tries to click on an obstacle but the staircase to the next floor up is in the way (even though it's all the way around on the other side of the pyramid. Had to fix it manually. Also I have "exchange pyramid" checked ON but it doesn't exchange after it gets one, it just tries to do the pyramid again.

Looks great! Trial?

Enjoy!

Have found another issue where it tries to click on an obstacle but the staircase to the next floor up is in the way (even though it's all the way around on the other side of the pyramid. Had to fix it manually. Also I have "exchange pyramid" checked ON but it doesn't exchange after it gets one, it just tries to do the pyramid again.

For the exchange pyramid option, it exchanges after it's complete with the pyramid (on the way to the bank). And how often does that happen / is it just a camera positioning issue? If you're still getting this issue, please PM me!

Edited by Im A Baller

Would be cool if you could add DMM mode:

->

buy wines and refill water at Pollneveach, bank pyramids when < X in inventory.

In case you die

->

Thiev men in lumby for some gp to get shanty passes, waterskins and wines

->

run back to the pyramids to loot your shit. 

Yes i agree with this! if this is added il buy 100%

• 2 weeks later...

I had food set on Monkfish and eat at 40% (70hp) and I died, later i watched my health go to 10hp and the bot did not eat? any ideas why this happened?

Ok now had time to baby sit and watch the bot run, for the most part it runs VERY well.  

However the bot fails to eat at random (mostly when returning from bank) causing me to die twice in 1.5hours. Can you please resolve this issue?

Edited by dacaps

I had food set on Monkfish and eat at 40% (70hp) and I died, later i watched my health go to 10hp and the bot did not eat? any ideas why this happened?

Ok now had time to baby sit and watch the bot run, for the most part it runs VERY well.  

However the bot fails to eat at random (mostly when returning from bank) causing me to die twice in 1.5hours. Can you please resolve this issue?

Sorry, I've been busy IRL recently. Can you PM me the logger / any screenshots you can give?