Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • VPS Service Opinions

Donald Trump

I'm thinking of renting out some dedicated servers through VPS just for the DreamBot community and just mainly for botting purposes. So I'm looking for some feedback.

This will be the standard package:

KVM Virtualization

2 Virtual Cores of an Xeon-E5-1650 (6 Core 12 Threads) 3.1Ghz

8 GB RAM

100 GB HDD Raid1

Unlimited Bandwidth

1 Gbps Speed

DDOS Protected

SolusVM or Virtualizor or OpenNebula Control Panel

1 IPv4

IPv6 if requested

Price would be $17/month

If you botted a method that is AFKable if you were a human you could bot up to 10 bots providing RAM isn't used up too much.

I'm looking for feedback on whether this is a potential service or if i should stop before I get started sort of thing.

Not really necessary tbh. What service are you really offering? A more expensive vps option for your own profit? There are already many vps providers already offering what looks to be what you are proposing (not to mention resellers of resellers of resellers, etc.)

Archived