Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

• 3 months later...
    # Sand Crabs has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.53 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Unhide NPC attack options

Time since request was made: 11 minutes, 24 seconds

Thanks!

hey hashtag, would you be able to make it stop attacking sand crabs and running back to its original spot? when someone attacks your Sandcrabs and aggros on them, your character hits it once and goes to its standing location and keeps repeating.

Also the smart aggro doesnt work for me either, it keeps paying 10k. i dont mind using it without the smart aggro but if youre able to help me to fix it that would be great. thank you sir

Edited by chaxpootz

20 hours ago, hellojello said:

hey hashtag, would you be able to make it stop attacking sand crabs and running back to its original spot? when someone attacks your Sandcrabs and aggros on them, your character hits it once and goes to its standing location and keeps repeating.

Also the smart aggro doesnt work for me either, it keeps paying 10k. i dont mind using it without the smart aggro but if youre able to help me to fix it that would be great. thank you sir

Thanks for the feedback. I'll add such feature to my todo list. Regarding the smart aggro, I'd need to look at your debug logs when you've tried to use it.

# Sand Crabs has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.54 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed attacking crabs when auto retaliate fails

Time since request was made: 3 minutes, 29 seconds

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

When you first start the script, it'll attempt to open the settings interface to change NPC Attack options if it's not already set to "Left-click where available".

This causes a problem if you start the script next to crabs. The script will attempt to open the settings interface while in combat, which is met with the chat message: You can't open the settings interface while in combat. It will keep attempting to open the settings interface.

Could you add a condition check so that it only attempts to open the settings interface when the player is not in combat? That should fix the issue.

Thanks!

18 hours ago, Prime said:

When you first start the script, it'll attempt to open the settings interface to change NPC Attack options if it's not already set to "Left-click where available".

This causes a problem if you start the script next to crabs. The script will attempt to open the settings interface while in combat, which is met with the chat message: You can't open the settings interface while in combat. It will keep attempting to open the settings interface.

Could you add a condition check so that it only attempts to open the settings interface when the player is not in combat? That should fix the issue.

Thanks!

Oh, I was under the impression the client changes the setting using the options tab which doesn't require the interface to be opened. I'll have this corrected in the next update.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, am I missing something? I bought the script to train range. I can only see attack, strength, and defense as attack options. Am I doing something wrong?

On 2/12/2024 at 4:52 PM, NotSoCalm said:

I can only see attack, strength, and defense as attack options.

What options are you referring to? Simply use a ranged weapon.

22 hours ago, Hashtag said:

What options are you referring to? Simply use a ranged weapon.

I am. I have mith darts equipped and when I start the bot, I can't choose the range option when picking attack styles.