Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Sand Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

Is there a certain spot that i should be at when i start the script? Also, i dont understand the 10,000 coins thing for the smart agro feature. 

1 hour ago, snapped01 said:

Is there a certain spot that i should be at when i start the script? Also, i dont understand the 10,000 coins thing for the smart agro feature. 

When you start the script and the gui pops up, the script will overlay all the effective crab spawn spots near you. If you choose the "afk - use nearest spot" it will use the nearest spot to you upon starting the script. The more crab spawns around that spot, the more efficient that spot is.

Smart aggro allows the script to reset crabs' aggressivity in a smart manner. It knows at which tile near you resets the aggressivity and walks to that tile instead of walking +30 tiles somewhere. In order to enable smary aggro, the script must access the Crabclaw Isle, and for that 10k is required. If you're using the script at Crabclaw Caves, 10k is not required to enable it.

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

When you start the script and the gui pops up, the script will overlay all the effective crab spawn spots near you. If you choose the "afk - use nearest spot" it will use the nearest spot to you upon starting the script. The more crab spawns around that spot, the more efficient that spot is.

Smart aggro allows the script to reset crabs' aggressivity in a smart manner. It knows at which tile near you resets the aggressivity and walks to that tile instead of walking +30 tiles somewhere. In order to enable smary aggro, the script must access the Crabclaw Isle, and for that 10k is required. If you're using the script at Crabclaw Caves, 10k is not required to enable it.

I see, that is really genius. The only issue that i'm experiencing is that i'm not seeing the overlay of all the effective crab spawns near me. Is that supposed to be on the RS interface? I only see the gui of the running time, experienced gain, and the status when i hit "start script". 

4 hours ago, snapped01 said:

I see, that is really genius. The only issue that i'm experiencing is that i'm not seeing the overlay of all the effective crab spawns near me. Is that supposed to be on the RS interface? I only see the gui of the running time, experienced gain, and the status when i hit "start script". 

Where are you standing when the script is started but the script settings window is still open?

9 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Where are you standing when the script is started but the script settings window is still open?

image.png.7936ac1bc3e42d2db1bdbfda11b7c204.png

i was standing somewhere along that coast...

I did try however, just going to crabclaw isle myself, and the script worked flawlessly. 

Okay, i think i figured it out. I teleport to draynor village, then i walk over to the port west of draynor and sail to hosidius. As soon as i land, and i leave the ship, when i'm on the dock, i can start the script, and it works great. Smart agro and everything. Still no overlay though. 

10 hours ago, snapped01 said:

Can you show me a screenshot of what the overlay is suppose to look like?

Do you see the paint in general? The one that displays experience gained, items collected etc? The overlay for the spots is just that it highlights the tiles of efficient spots and their crab spawns. And yeah, the script can't be started outside of Zeah, the script is not designed to traverse there from everywhere.

1:46:11 AM: [WARN] SkillTracker may not have been started. See SkillTracker#start for more info.

what those this means? also script not looting adamant darts?

24 minutes ago, omi_glo_don said:

1:46:11 AM: [WARN] SkillTracker may not have been started. See SkillTracker#start for more info.

what those this means? also script not looting adamant darts?

Hey, thanks for the report. What did you input for ammo in the gui? What about ammo loot threshold?