Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

On 1/5/2019 at 8:10 PM, qwerasdf said:

Hey mate I just bought the script everything is working fine North of relekka , but would you care to add Waterbirth island to it ? It is way less crowded thx.

Hey, I can add that in my todo list, but don't expect the update any time soon. I have a few other scripts I have more urgent updates to do and my time is quite limited irl. I hope you understand. Thank you for the suggestion, though.

On 1/14/2019 at 5:25 PM, rsfine_com said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.

On 1/14/2019 at 6:56 PM, simonnybo said:

When using ranging pots (4). The bots use all 4 sips, before attacking crabs

Hi, what's your range level?

LOVE THIS BUT!!!! PLEASE HELP. Have found a couple things wrong with the script. First, It fills your inventory with food/pots/tab or however you set it up it fills your inventory. it should leave atleast 1 spot open because it will not allow me to pick up the ammo im useing such as arrows or knives if my inventory is full. and SECOND, the script for some reason drinks ALL of the pots at the SAME time when it first gets to the rock crab area instead of drinking it periodically for efficiency. please fix or let me know what i'm doing wrong? PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

was very good as far as when it worked correctly. had a couple issues. but mainly my biggest problem is BANNED AFTER 2 DAYS OF USEING THIS. Don't waste your money on this one until the anti-ban is WAY better. bad experience overall