Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

27 minutes ago, NordicEnigma said:

Got a ban on this today watch out! was just a 1 day ban for me.

I'm sorry to hear about the ban. Luckily it was a temporary one! Had you been using other scripts recently on that account?

10 hours ago, Hashtag said:

I'm sorry to hear about the ban. Luckily it was a temporary one! Had you been using other scripts recently on that account?

No, only rock crabs ( I think I just went for to long no breaks) I wasn't going to say anything but I actually meant to buy the sand crabs idk how I fucked it up and bought the rock crabs is their any way to get them switched?

On 12/24/2020 at 1:10 AM, NordicEnigma said:

No, only rock crabs ( I think I just went for to long no breaks) I wasn't going to say anything but I actually meant to buy the sand crabs idk how I fucked it up and bought the rock crabs is their any way to get them switched?

Hey, please open a thread on the refund requests section.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I used the trial today and I really liked it, there is only 1 issue. After running out of food it used the camelot teleport tab and it kept spamming them (had about 10 in inv), can you fix this?

18 hours ago, henkdetank123 said:

Hi,

I used the trial today and I really liked it, there is only 1 issue. After running out of food it used the camelot teleport tab and it kept spamming them (had about 10 in inv), can you fix this?

Hey, yes there will be a fix for this in a future version of this script. For now, make sure you've got only 1 teletab with you, as the script will withdraw them from your bank when required.

Hi, been really happy with the script so far been runninf for like 8 hours/day flawless.

There is just 1 thing that keeps happening sometimes that will possibly get me banned.

In certain spots the camera keeps moving around to look for a rockcrab (I think) and it wont find one but waits the same one to spawn everytime.

I got a picture of the spot.

Can you look into this?

pic1.png

3 hours ago, henkdetank123 said:

Hi, been really happy with the script so far been runninf for like 8 hours/day flawless.

There is just 1 thing that keeps happening sometimes that will possibly get me banned.

In certain spots the camera keeps moving around to look for a rockcrab (I think) and it wont find one but waits the same one to spawn everytime.

I got a picture of the spot.

Can you look into this?

pic1.png

Hey, thanks for the report. I can look into that when I next update this script.

Hi,

One more thing that needs a update is the following:

After loging back in after a breack (the break assistance withtin dreambot) the bot logs back in and just stands there like 15 minutes being attacked by a rock crab but not doing anything. Could you look into this?

thx!

22 hours ago, henkdetank123 said:

Hi,

One more thing that needs a update is the following:

After loging back in after a breack (the break assistance withtin dreambot) the bot logs back in and just stands there like 15 minutes being attacked by a rock crab but not doing anything. Could you look into this?

thx!

Hey, thanks for the info. I'll look into it 🙂