Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

just another  proggy.

Quite a lot of breaks,  but the client takes care of everything. i just run the script in the bank, and leave it.

Amazing script, no problems whatsoever.

I would only wish for item pickup, like clue scrolls :D

45H.png

On 12/24/2018 at 10:30 AM, skilleg said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

On 12/24/2018 at 1:55 PM, Sashiukas said:

I reacted, can I have a trial please? :)

On 12/24/2018 at 2:35 PM, Yektakn said:

Could I please have a trial for christmas? :) Thank you

On 12/24/2018 at 11:23 PM, mergewithzack said:

WOuld like a trial!

18 hours ago, 45pure65str said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

thank you in advance!

Enjoy all of you.

On 12/25/2018 at 4:37 AM, ibot2win said:

so purchased and while by rock crabs and hit start it does nothing? is there specific things i need to do first to set it up?

Hey, try enabling fresh start in client settings and restart the client. This should fix any issues like that.

On 12/24/2018 at 3:04 PM, Novice said:

just another  proggy.

Quite a lot of breaks,  but the client takes care of everything. i just run the script in the bank, and leave it.

Amazing script, no problems whatsoever.

I would only wish for item pickup, like clue scrolls :D

45H.png

That's awesome! Thanks for the proggy.

Been running it for almost 5 hours, got to 40+ range, upgraded the gear and found two kind of annoying things:

1. When ranging with knives it tends to pick them up every 5-7 throws which obviously cuts the xp down quite a lot. Would it be possible to make it loot every 15-20 throws for example and collect remaining few when the crab is dead? Should boost the xp/h by at least 10% I think.

2. When using ranging pots, it drinks way too often I think. Could be my low level issue, but drinking every 2 mins is a bit too much I think?

Of course that could be just me and these things could be fine with everyone else :) I'll be gone in like 7 hours, so I hope I will be able to get a screenie of at least 7h proggy for you ;) Currently have one with 4.5 hours which I might upload if I dont get a better one.