Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

Yo, been using the script for a couple of days now without problems but now today when i wanted to start it i keep pressing the start button but nothing really happens..

Edit: Nevermind, i tried a while later and now it worked for some reason lol.

As I've posted above, the script was pending an update approval from the developers. It is now fixed.

Hey man the start button works... am i doing something wrong? this script doesnt do anything... i enter my weapon/shield correctly, 6 combat pots, Tuna as food, clicked use teletabs and it just sits in bank and does nothing? with the status of "bank", am i doing something wrong or

I havnt actually got a single dreambot script to work at all... nothing happens, the paint comes up and just doesnt do anything.

for the record: yes my client is fixed mode, yes i have jdk, yes its on default zoom, i have reinstalled the dreambot a couple times now also and nothing...

• [ERROR]11:44:53: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.core.2.0.0.3.0(3.java:88) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.Item.getComposite(Item.java:95) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.Item.(Item.java:34) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.Inventory.all(Inventory.java:95) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.AbstractItemContainer.contains(AbstractItemContainer.java:529) at org.dreambot.hashtag.rockcrabs.nodes.PotionNode.accept(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:73) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:251) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   

Hey man the start button works... am i doing something wrong? this script doesnt do anything... i enter my weapon/shield correctly, 6 combat pots, Tuna as food, clicked use teletabs and it just sits in bank and does nothing? with the status of "bank", am i doing something wrong or

I havnt actually got a single dreambot script to work at all... nothing happens, the paint comes up and just doesnt do anything.

for the record: yes my client is fixed mode, yes i have jdk, yes its on default zoom, i have reinstalled the dreambot a couple times now also and nothing...

• [ERROR]11:44:53: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.core.2.0.0.3.0(3.java:88) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.Item.getComposite(Item.java:95) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.items.Item.(Item.java:34) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.Inventory.all(Inventory.java:95) at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.AbstractItemContainer.contains(AbstractItemContainer.java:529) at org.dreambot.hashtag.rockcrabs.nodes.PotionNode.accept(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:73) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:251) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   

I'm not sure what could cause that. Does it happen only on combat potions? Is the mouse moving at all? Is the bank open?

mouse doesnt move at all, nothing ever happens

are you telling me this script is working right now? i tried it with no potions, and it still hasnt even moved?

• [ERROR]11:56:48: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.core.2.3.0.1.0(1.java:184) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.NPC.getRealID(NPC.java:105) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.NPC.getComposite(NPC.java:39) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.NPC.getName(NPC.java:87) at org.dreambot.api.methods.filter.impl.NameFilter.match(NameFilter.java:35) at org.dreambot.api.methods.filter.impl.NameFilter.match(NameFilter.java:18) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.lambda$all$0(Interactables.java:61) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.all(Interactables.java:61) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.closest(Interactables.java:107) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.closest(Interactables.java:85) at org.dreambot.hashtag.rockcrabs.nodes.BankNode.execute(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:84) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:251) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   
    •  

mouse doesnt move at all, nothing ever happens

are you telling me this script is working right now? i tried it with no potions, and it still hasnt even moved?

• [ERROR]11:56:48: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.core.2.3.0.1.0(1.java:184) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.NPC.getRealID(NPC.java:105) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.NPC.getComposite(NPC.java:39) at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.NPC.getName(NPC.java:87) at org.dreambot.api.methods.filter.impl.NameFilter.match(NameFilter.java:35) at org.dreambot.api.methods.filter.impl.NameFilter.match(NameFilter.java:18) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.lambda$all$0(Interactables.java:61) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source) at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source) at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.all(Interactables.java:61) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.closest(Interactables.java:107) at org.dreambot.api.methods.interactive.Interactables.closest(Interactables.java:85) at org.dreambot.hashtag.rockcrabs.nodes.BankNode.execute(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:84) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:251) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   
    •  

Try deleting DreamBot and installing it again.

Hey I've had the script for about 6 months and this is the first problem I've ever encountered. I've set it to use 5 combat potions per inv and when I start it, it just keeps drinking the potions continuously. Tried it with strength potions aswell and had the same problem. Where if I run the script without potions it runs just fine. Great script though, on my 4th 99 strength account with it.

Edit: Seems to be working again, I noticed it's taken 3 sips of the potion in just a couple minutes though

Edited by East Buddah

Hey I've had the script for about 6 months and this is the first problem I've ever encountered. I've set it to use 5 combat potions per inv and when I start it, it just keeps drinking the potions continuously. Tried it with strength potions aswell and had the same problem. Where if I run the script without potions it runs just fine. Great script though, on my 4th 99 strength account with it.

Edit: Seems to be working again, I noticed it's taken 3 sips of the potion in just a couple minutes though

What are your account's combat stats? I may have a flaw in my potion boosted level logic.

I just want to say thank you for the combat potion update! The script is working again and I'm happy that you were able to get it back up in a timely manner. One issue I'm currently having is with the dragon dagger (script isn't using spec) and I'll be sure to try other weapons to see if this is a real issue. Thanks again!

edit: I stopped and restarted the script and it appears to be working fine with the dragon dagger. :) thanks again awesome script!

Edited by Display

What are your account's combat stats? I may have a flaw in my potion boosted level logic.

They were quite low, account was just banned. Notice all my accounts get banned once I use #1 magic, is there any anti-ban written in that script?

They were quite low, account was just banned. Notice all my accounts get banned once I use #1 magic, is there any anti-ban written in that script?

There is randomization.