Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

I am currently having the same issue. First time it has happened. 

Can't start the script at all. 

having the same issue. ran fine yesterday.

Enjoy =).

Update 2.4. What's new?

• Special attacks: doesn't try to equip the two-handed special attack weapon if your inventory is full.
    • GUI & Potions: added regular combat potions.

Please note that these new features have not been tested by me. They should work. I'd appreciate if it someone could report to me whether they work or not =). Thank you.

I have the same issue as the people above me.

Yesterday before the update it did run fine.

Today no matter wich settings/gear u use, when u click the start button it doesnt respond.

On the background you see the timer running.

I also did pause and run the script with the Dreambot play/pause buttons, at console it says pause script / run script, also this didnt fix the issue.

So no problems reported by console.

are you saying its fixed? i still cant click start.. do i have to reinstall it or something

why is it saying i have to buy your script again? Like i clearly have your script in my client and in my purchase history and now it wants me to buy it again if i wish to add it through the SDN?

Edited by pekimo

are you saying its fixed? i still cant click start.. do i have to reinstall it or something

why is it saying i have to buy your script again? Like i clearly have your script in my client and in my purchase history and now it wants me to buy it again if i wish to add it through the SDN?

I am saying I have pushed the update. It still requires an approval from one of the developers. It says "Purchase" even though you have bought it, don't worry about that.

Sorry im new here, so i cant use the script yet? how do i add it again if its making me purchase.

The script can not be used yet. And there is no need yo buy it again because it is in your client already. It will be updated automaticly.

Yo, been using the script for a couple of days now without problems but now today when i wanted to start it i keep pressing the start button but nothing really happens..

Edit: Nevermind, i tried a while later and now it worked for some reason lol.

Edited by Ante319