Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Rooftops [$5.99]

Pandemic

reading through some of these comments, those of you that keep getting banned, understand that when you were first detected for botting, jagex flags your IP address, so you'll be monitored closely after that.

others i've noticed you took an inactive account and then all of the sudden logged it on and started botting with it for a consistent time every day and that looks sketchy too. you have to play in between botting and typically play more than you bot if you want to be safe. on top of all of the red flags you're setting off, you're botting agility and that's a high risk. based on what i've seen with this script though, this is your best chance at not getting caught if you're going to bot agility. i think it's a good buy

Short Description: When you fail the jump to the bankhouse, the bot doesnt contiune the course

Which Agility Course:Canifis

How to reproduce the problem:

Any extra information that may be related:

Short Description:Won't pick up marks of grace, tries clicking near mark and does not continue course.

Which Agility Course:Canfis/seers

How to reproduce the problem:do course till mark of grace appears.

I just purchased this script and encountered this, I suppose I should have read that this was issue was stated almost 2 months ago as well and should have been fixed being a "premium" script.

Please let us know if you've any intention of fixing this.

Other then this issue, it seems to run decently. 

Edited by raygunoskay

Short Description:Won't pick up marks of grace, tries clicking near mark and does not continue course.

Which Agility Course: All courses

How to reproduce the problem:do course till mark of grace appears.

Yeah debated purchasing this for while, and now that I've bought it I'm getting the "stuck on mark of grace" issue... I can see it being banned real quick if it just sits there at a mark of grace unable to click it needs fixing...

Haven't used this at all because of the bug, could you please fix this or refund the purchase.

Edited by Mrbawta

• 3 weeks later...

Is this stuck on MoG thing still an issue? Last 3 pages has a few people commenting about it. Pretty much about to buy after reading first 12 pages of comments, but seems like you're not around fixing anymore ??

great script. just got my full graceful in three days of smart botting. only thing I noticed was at canifis it attacked the werewolf a couple of times, can be easily fixed by setting the attack NPC to hidden though.

Hey hey! so I'm having trouble actually getting the script to start running.. I imagine thats something small I just haven't picked up or done correctly, but I was just wondering is there anything thats suppose to be done prior to starting the script?