Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Rooftops [$5.99]

Pandemic

I bought this script, im using it on a combat 70 account, first time ever botting, no free script used ever, i risk a ban ?

Agility has an insane banrate

I bought this script, legit got to 10 on gnome course. Now i run the script and it gets stuck ALOT, wont pick up marks or grace either :( Can i have a refund please?

I bought this script, legit got to 10 on gnome course. Now i run the script and it gets stuck ALOT, wont pick up marks or grace either :( Can i have a refund please?

Could you add my Skype please:

pandemicscripts

Thanks 

bot needs to be looked at he is very bad at draynor rooftops

hes really trying hard to pick these marks of grace up but cant find them

someone let me know what the best rooftop that the bot can run without getting detected cuz ive been banned with this script before

he spends alot of time at the beginning of the course attempting to climb up the rough wall

bot needs to be looked at he is very bad at draynor rooftops

hes really trying hard to pick these marks of grace up but cant find them

someone let me know what the best rooftop that the bot can run without getting detected cuz ive been banned with this script before

he spends alot of time at the beginning of the course attempting to climb up the rough wall

Please add my Skype:

pandemicscripts

Hi I would like to try your script. Can I have a trial? I upvoted ofc

You have 24 hours

Bought this script just now, I'm using seers and the only problem so far is the MOGs. It detects it fine and tries to hover over the MOGs, but it hovers around 10 pixels away, and then it moves around till it's actually hovering over the MOGs and picks it up. Seems like the only problem so far. I've heard people saying they've been getting banned. I'll be using this a few hours a day maximum, and I have never botted on this account so I'll see how it goes.