Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Rooftops [$5.99]

Pandemic

Update released:

• Will now web walk to the nearest course
    • Will enable run energy

Ouch, yeah you ideally don't want to run ANY script too long, and especially overnight :X

Was it a 2 day or perm bam?

Fortunately only a 2 day. Fact is though i always bot overnight because i dont generally get to play to often and it looks like in my acc status i was busted by a mod so the fact i only got a 2 day totally throws me for a loop lol, unless thats all mods can do anyway but idk. All i know is this script got me about 250k xp and my botting days are over for this particular acc now which is ok cus my agil is pretty much high enough im not too worried about getting it much higher. So thank you for that lol and again, my apologies for not getting this to you sooner.

i will gladly use this however on other acc's ;]

Edited by PapaJered

Script just continues to click on Mark of Grace if inventory is full. Kinda my fault but just wanted to let you know!

Oh, I didn't even think of that, what was the inventory full with?

I don't think I can drop anything, but I'll make it not pick them up if full.

Thanks for the report :)

Edit: Fixed and compiled, just stop the script, press Refresh All, and start it again :)

Oh, I didn't even think of that, what was the inventory full with?

I don't think I can drop anything, but I'll make it not pick them up if full.

Thanks for the report :)

Edit: Fixed and compiled, just stop the script, press Refresh All, and start it again :)

Haha...first time doing 07 agility so i stocked up on food, wasn't sure how often i would fail rooftop courses. Cheers! 

Also, this error came up in my console (running Al Kharid, 30 minutes in) and came up twice :

[ERROR]13:32:43: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
    	java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.map.TileReference.getGridX(TileReference.java:100)
    	at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.map.TileReference.getFlags(TileReference.java:120)
    	at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.path.impl.LocalPath.walkTileMM(LocalPath.java:93)
    	at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.path.impl.LocalPath.walk(LocalPath.java:77)
    	at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.walk(Walking.java:101)
    	at src.nodes.impl.AgilityNode.b(Unknown Source)
    	at src.PandemicsRooftops.onLoop(Unknown Source)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:244)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Haha...first time doing 07 agility so i stocked up on food, wasn't sure how often i would fail rooftop courses. Cheers! 

Also, this error came up in my console (running Al Kharid, 30 minutes in) and came up twice :

[ERROR]13:32:43: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
    	java.lang.NullPointerException
    	at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.map.TileReference.getGridX(TileReference.java:100)
    	at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.map.TileReference.getFlags(TileReference.java:120)
    	at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.path.impl.LocalPath.walkTileMM(LocalPath.java:93)
    	at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.path.impl.LocalPath.walk(LocalPath.java:77)
    	at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.walk(Walking.java:101)
    	at src.nodes.impl.AgilityNode.b(Unknown Source)
    	at src.PandemicsRooftops.onLoop(Unknown Source)
    	at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:244)
    	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Did it break the script?

It ran for about 2 1/2 hours smooth then crashed, I don't know if it was the client or the script though. I was getting 20k exp an hour in falador though.