Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Rooftops [$5.99]

Pandemic

It is misclicking the general store npc at varrock lol.. Then it takes another 5 seconds to realize its not supposed to. This screams bot. Honestly thinking about a refund. Unacceptable. I guess I understand if you are busy with other things, but I've been pointing out bugs for a good week or two now. You're just moving passed my posts as if I didn't say anything about the bugs on your script. 

Edited by Eternum

It is misclicking the general store npc at varrock lol.. Then it takes another 5 seconds to realize its not supposed to. This screams bot. Honestly thinking about a refund. Unacceptable. I guess I understand if you are busy with other things, but I've been pointing out bugs for a good week or two now. You're just moving passed my posts as if I didn't say anything about the bugs on your script. 

How do you get it to do that? If it only happened once then it was probably just that, a misclick.

I've fixed the canifis tree bug (unsure if that was you), and I'm slowing down the interacts now to hopefully fix the MOG issue.

I've never personally experienced these bugs or else they would have been fixed when I made it :P

Upvoted... Trial plz i love u forever

You have 24 hours :)

How do you get it to do that? If it only happened once then it was probably just that, a misclick.

I've fixed the canifis tree bug (unsure if that was you), and I'm slowing down the interacts now to hopefully fix the MOG issue.

I've never personally experienced these bugs or else they would have been fixed when I made it :P

You have 24 hours :)

Do me a favor and go to the Varrock course and run it for an hour you'll see a bug where it tries to click on a roof that it just passed. It does it eveytime. The misclick on the NPC is understandable. But the other things I've mentioned on previous posts are pretty bad. 

Have you fixed Polly's mogs collecting?

I get about 2 mogs an hour there which is pretty awful

I mean Pandemic, I wouldn't be complaining if these bugs weren't noticeable as well.. Clearly there's a problem if I've made multiple posts about it.

I purchased your script over Lily's for a reason. I don't think it was bugged before.

Draynor: Only thing I've noticed is that it goes onto the next roof before taking the mog. First roof and the crossing lines.

Al Kharid is fine

Varrock: The bug I just mentioned

Seers works fine

Polly: Skips tons of mogs. As it is jumping to the next obstacle, it notices there's a mog and tries to get it. Screams bot

Hey pandemic I'm on Adry Rooftop course and only issue i noticed is that the last jump for ardy takes about 5 seconds to recognize for some reason and it's an xp/hr loss on it.

Hey pandemic I'm on Adry Rooftop course and only issue i noticed is that the last jump for ardy takes about 5 seconds to recognize for some reason and it's an xp/hr loss on it.

Does that at polly too.