Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

script's pretty damn good so far, only a few issues i've seen

1. happened one time, but when it went to put bucket of water on bar dispenser, the mouse cursor got stuck hovering over the dispenser, moving a bit in each direction seemingly not able to find it, this happened endlessly.  don't have a ss but if it happens again i'll get it.

2. once misclicked on the deposit box, and then afked into the abyss on the bank screen staying logged in, could trigger bans

3. have to keep coin stack in inventory at all times, if not then after the initial paid 10 minutes (if i started script with 2500 coins in inven and script paid) script will just logout. script could just withdraw 2500 coins at end of the 10 minute sessions to save the extra inventory space; EDIT: issues gone now i got 60 smithing

4. just found my account had gone up the stairs and was just afking there, must have misclicked (action said it was banking after retrieving bars)

other than that flawless, will suicide and see what happens

EDIT: neither of the first two issues happened again over several hours, still watching

Edited by rottenpotato

Hey, so if I pay the $9.99, do I get to run as many accounts at once ? or is that ten dollars just for one? Thanks

You can run as many accounts as you want =)

script's pretty damn good so far, only a few issues i've seen

1. happened one time, but when it went to put bucket of water on bar dispenser, the mouse cursor got stuck hovering over the dispenser, moving a bit in each direction seemingly not able to find it, this happened endlessly.  don't have a ss but if it happens again i'll get it.

2. once misclicked on the deposit box, and then afked into the abyss on the bank screen staying logged in, could trigger bans

3. have to keep coin stack in inventory at all times, if not then after the initial paid 10 minutes (if i started script with 2500 coins in inven and script paid) script will just logout. script could just withdraw 2500 coins at end of the 10 minute sessions to save the extra inventory space; EDIT: issues gone now i got 60 smithing

4. just found my account had gone up the stairs and was just afking there, must have misclicked (action said it was banking after retrieving bars)

other than that flawless, will suicide and see what happens

EDIT: neither of the first two issues happened again over several hours, still watching

1. I think I know why that happens, will be fixed
    2. Do you mean it didn't close the deposit box?
    3. That sounds like a good idea. I think I'll implement this.
    4. Must have miss clicked while trying to fill bucket, I think? I will add a fail safe to prevent it getting stuck.

Thank you for the feedback!

2. yeah it once depo box screen was open cursor just hovered trying to click something it would normally in the bank endlessly

4. suppose that was the case, maybe a combination of screen turning at same time

2. yeah it once depo box screen was open cursor just hovered trying to click something it would normally in the bank endlessly

4. suppose that was the case, maybe a combination of screen turning at same time

Hmm. Yesterday the update was approved at some point. The update had fail safe for deposit box screen. Did you run the script when it was still running the old version?

Hey dude! Can i try this out bfore purchase?

Enjoy! Make sure you up vote the main post of this thread ;)

Another amazing proggy from ! Look at that 7 hour runtime! 16,5k bars made! :o

5OBDjZe.png

:wub:

Well i have a problem it fills the coal bag then pays the foreman then it log out

It logs you out for one of these reasons:

• You do not have enough coins in your inventory (Only when below 60 smithing)
    • You do not have coins in the coffer
    • You do not have ores in bank

Update 1.8. What's new?

• Popups to tell users why the script stops when runtime is less than 1,5 min. (For example it tells you it logged you out because you do not have coins in the coffer)
    • Logs info on what caused the script to stop, such as ran out of ores.
    • Does not continue to use stamina when bank doesn't have more potions.
    • New GUI.
    • Ability to choose whether or not the script should bank your coins. (If your smithing is below 60)
    • Fail safe if accidentally goes upstairs.

Please wait patiently while this update is pending.

Thank you!

Hmm. Yesterday the update was approved at some point. The update had fail safe for deposit box screen. Did you run the script when it was still running the old version?

Enjoy! Make sure you up vote the main post of this thread ;)

Another amazing proggy from ! Look at that 7 hour runtime! 16,5k bars made! :o

5OBDjZe.png

:wub:

dunno which version i was using, didn't know there was a way to tell in-game (pressing refresh all in scripts panel?)