Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [LOW REQUIREMENTS] [STAMINA POTION] [COAL BAG] [ICE & GOLD GLOVES]

Hashtag

On 3/18/2019 at 6:19 PM, bignutbuss said:

I reacted bud can I have a free trial? :)

13 minutes ago, perkele6666 said:

Can i have a trial? 👌

Enjoy both of you.

On 3/18/2019 at 3:30 PM, PippaLord said:

Bought the script last night - wonderful work.

As a suggestion, could you correct how often it 'misses' and goes to the side of the ramp leading up the belt?

It's painfully obvious who the botters are just by watching for 20 mins.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll be sure to fix that!

6 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Enjoy both of you.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll be sure to fix that!

Bro I cant even get this script to function. It just runs over to the middle of the ramp and stops. Ive tried multiple different settings and it just wont do anything. I then put the bars on the belt myself to try to jumpstart then it walked down to the bar retrieval area and just stood beside it. I was trying to do gold bars, im afraid to even mess with it again because i feel like ill be banned. This went about as tits up as possible.

2 minutes ago, bignutbuss said:

Bro I cant even get this script to function. It just runs over to the middle of the ramp and stops. Ive tried multiple different settings and it just wont do anything. I then put the bars on the belt myself to try to jumpstart then it walked down to the bar retrieval area and just stood beside it. I was trying to do gold bars, im afraid to even mess with it again because i feel like ill be banned. This went about as tits up as possible.

Hey, please enable fresh start in your client settings and restart the client.

13 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, please enable fresh start in your client settings and restart the client.

Okay I got it to run man I appreciate it, but it still seems to run extremely rough. A lot of misclicks when trying to retrieve the bars, and sometimes switching the gloves before the xp drop. Im not sure if this is a latency problem with me or not (it shouldnt be)

2 minutes ago, bignutbuss said:

Okay I got it to run man I appreciate it, but it still seems to run extremely rough. A lot of misclicks when trying to retrieve the bars, and sometimes switching the gloves before the xp drop. Im not sure if this is a latency problem with me or not (it shouldnt be)

It would help me a lot if you could record a gif of the mentioned issues.

23 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

It would help me a lot if you could record a gif of the mentioned issues.

Is there a better way to send it than right here? My gif is over the alloted size, but i guess i can trim it down if necessary. The problem just kinda goes on and on for about 30 seconds to a minute

Just now, bignutbuss said:

Is there a better way to send it than right here? My gif is over the alloted size, but i guess i can trim it down if necessary. The problem just kinda goes on and on for about 30 seconds to a minute

You can upload it to imgur.com and link it here.

Hi there, just managed to hit 85 with the script (great work!) however, the bot is currently not making runite efficiently with the coal bag.

The bot will do 27+27 coal in one load, then 27 coal (without filling the coal bag), then 27+27 coal again (using the bag), then 27 runite ore (without filling the coal bag).

Out of the 4 runs it does to produce 27 runite bags (could be done in 3), 2 of them are without full coal bags.