Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

On 12/23/2018 at 11:46 AM, dankish said:

Is the Bucket of water still an option when launching the bot? Can't see it anywhere, main post doesn't mention it anywhere.  Should I leave a bucket in inventory? 

You simply need to have the bucket in your inventory and it'll use it.

On 12/24/2018 at 1:26 PM, V1l1s said:

I reacted, can I have a trial? I thinking about your scripts to swap to this, I wanna test it!

Enjoy.

Hey, great script, been using for two months or so. Only issue that reoccurs is while using a coal bag, the script will pull out the iron first,  then will proceed to try and fill the coal bag with the iron. obv. it will not enter, and remain in the inventory. The script will then try and pull out another load of iron (due to it believing it just filled the coal bag and has empty inventory space) but will not have the inventory space to do so, and will repeatedly just click the iron until i manually stop the script, put the iron back in the bank and pull coal out. Like I said great script but would absolutely love to see this issue fixed. If you need screen shots let me know.

Edited by Eazy_MaFukn_E

7 hours ago, Eazy_MaFukn_E said:

Hey, great script, been using for two months or so. Only issue that reoccurs is while using a coal bag, the script will pull out the iron first,  then will proceed to try and fill the coal bag with the iron. obv. it will not enter, and remain in the inventory. The script will then try and pull out another load of iron (due to it believing it just filled the coal bag and has empty inventory space) but will not have the inventory space to do so, and will repeatedly just click the iron until i manually stop the script, put the iron back in the bank and pull coal out. Like I said great script but would absolutely love to see this issue fixed. If you need screen shots let me know.

Thank you for the bug report, I'll be looking into the issue. Could you try to enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client? Let me know if this helps to solve the issue.

After reading the past few pages got a few questions before I buy: 

1: have you addressed any of the pathing issues several people mentioned? (no one wants to get banned of course, as no one is complaining of that I'm sure it's not a problem - but Jagex are constantly coming down harder on bots and wouldn't like to play with fire too much) 

2: says that ice gloves are supported... if only using the script for powerlevelling with gold does the script support the goldsmiths gloves? (i.e. equipping the goldsmith gloves to smelt the gold, then switching to ice gloves to grab the gold, then back to goldsmth gloves for the next inventory) 

Thanks for the script(s) Hashtag this ones unique and any blast furnace script is a great thing. Also use your Rock Crab, NMZ and mining script and they're all great, so thanks :D (p.s. i'll also be trying out the woodcutting and magic ones soon too...)

8 hours ago, rdruid said:

After reading the past few pages got a few questions before I buy: 

1: have you addressed any of the pathing issues several people mentioned? (no one wants to get banned of course, as no one is complaining of that I'm sure it's not a problem - but Jagex are constantly coming down harder on bots and wouldn't like to play with fire too much) 

2: says that ice gloves are supported... if only using the script for powerlevelling with gold does the script support the goldsmiths gloves? (i.e. equipping the goldsmith gloves to smelt the gold, then switching to ice gloves to grab the gold, then back to goldsmth gloves for the next inventory) 

Thanks for the script(s) Hashtag this ones unique and any blast furnace script is a great thing. Also use your Rock Crab, NMZ and mining script and they're all great, so thanks :D (p.s. i'll also be trying out the woodcutting and magic ones soon too...)

Hey,
    1. I have not had the time to update the pathing yet, but I'm very aware of it.
    2. Gold & Ice glove swapping is supported.

2 hours ago, leliondub said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.