Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

9 hours ago, jkim653 said:

bought the script and i have a question. If there are no more bars to smith will the bot log out so that the coffer dosen't keep draining money?

9 hours ago, jkim653 said:

also does the bot put money into the coffer by itself or only the 2500 fee

This is stated in the main post of this thread.

I've used this bot from 30-85 smithing in a week and the only problem I have with it is that during addy and rune bars, my char goes to the bar dispenser after every coal run and just stands there for maybe 5-6 seconds. Obviously this adds up in lost time with rune having 2 coal runs but apart from that this bot is literally perfect. 

On 12/20/2018 at 2:37 AM, jkim653 said:

I've used this bot from 30-85 smithing in a week and the only problem I have with it is that during addy and rune bars, my char goes to the bar dispenser after every coal run and just stands there for maybe 5-6 seconds. Obviously this adds up in lost time with rune having 2 coal runs but apart from that this bot is literally perfect. 

Thanks for the info, I'll be looking into this issue soon.

On 12/20/2018 at 6:20 AM, zagn0th said:

upvoted! trial pls? 

Enjoy.

On 12/21/2018 at 6:29 AM, Hashtag said:

Thanks for the info, I'll be looking into this issue soon.

Enjoy. 

yea i've had this problem for a while the wait has increased the time by a fair amount over a 1 hour run. I'm only getting around 1200 rune bars p/h with coal bag, stamina and full graceful with ice gloves which isnt great. This gif shows the bug it does this everytime https://i.imgur.com/4LCQlJK.gifv

Edited by thedodger

30 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Enjoy.

Is the Bucket of water still an option when launching the bot? Can't see it anywhere, main post doesn't mention it anywhere.  Should I leave a bucket in inventory?