Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Blast Furnace ❤️ | Efficient | G.E. restocking | Switching gloves | Coal bag | Stamina potions

Hashtag

Hiya, Iv just finally got my coal bag, it seems that the bot has a little bug in it, It firstly logged me off twice in a row after drinking my stam pots, I have used the script for about 2 weeks now so i know the querks etc, but It doesnt seem to want to work with my coal bag properly, Keep stopping, standing, taking 2 stacks of coal instead of 1 coal 1 ore, Im creating steel till 75 for the GP/XP being best till 75. I had done 1.5k steel an hour without coal bag, now with it im barely getting it to work, seems like getting the coal bag was a waste of time. I hope it can get sorted, 

P.S now i had it working for about 20mins, it now deposits my 1 inv of coal and iron then instead of picking up the bars on the way back, it thinks to do another run. its now highly frustrating me after paying for the script

Cheers - Nercotics

Edited by nercotics

Hiya, Iv just finally got my coal bag, it seems that the bot has a little bug in it, It firstly logged me off twice in a row after drinking my stam pots, I have used the script for about 2 weeks now so i know the querks etc, but It doesnt seem to want to work with my coal bag properly, Keep stopping, standing, taking 2 stacks of coal instead of 1 coal 1 ore, Im creating steel till 75 for the GP/XP being best till 75. I had done 1.5k steel an hour without coal bag, now with it im barely getting it to work, seems like getting the coal bag was a waste of time. I hope it can get sorted, 

P.S now i had it working for about 20mins, it now deposits my 1 inv of coal and iron then instead of picking up the bars on the way back, it thinks to do another run. its now highly frustrating me after paying for the script

Cheers - Nercotics

Hi there, if you are willing to let me use your account to get this fixed, send me a PM. I do not have an account with coal bag so I have not had the chance to test the script with coal bag for more than few minutes.

Hi there, if you are willing to let me use your account to get this fixed, send me a PM. I do not have an account with coal bag so I have not had the chance to test the script with coal bag for more than few minutes.

I would be willing to let you use the account for as much time as needed, im slightly wary but its a risk worth taking for the gold, so yeah

Hey, is this working? I love the woodcutting script, got me to 99. Would def buy this one!

Please let me know if its functional and truly 1m per hour

^on that note, can i have a trial?

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Hey, is this working? I love the woodcutting script, got me to 99. Would def buy this one!

Please let me know if its functional and truly 1m per hour

^on that note, can i have a trial?

Both enjoy. Coal bag still needs tweaking.