Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Script requests?

samy109

What are some premium scripts that arn't on the SDN that you'd guys still like to see developed or just in general. I am getting closer to completion with my flipper and i'd love to work on something fresh and different for you guys!

I ask because most posts are either old or already handled so anything that may still be up in the air that you think would be a good contribution to the community just say :)

As for experience I have done software design/game development for 8 years aswell as pattern matching and AI profiling for 4 years now which is what I use for my anti-ban capabilities. Scripting is a small part of my programming skill-set.

I was mainly asking about sdn scripts everyone would like to see. I don't care about private thus as I had read those rules.

Edited my post though. Thank you.

Questing Scripts are getting more popular. If you can make an AIO for popular quests specific to money making then it will be lots of sales.

Not even just money making quests, but quests like "The Knight's Sword" for the 12k smithing xp (1-29) and "Pirate's Treasure" for the pay fare option to Karamja. But overall, yeah we could use an awesome AIO quest script.

Not even just money making quests, but quests like "The Knight's Sword" for the 12k smithing xp (1-29) and "Pirate's Treasure" for the pay fare option to Karamja. But overall, yeah we could use an awesome AIO quest script.

I'll take that into mind and see what I can do. Thanks for the input all so far.

Archived