Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 50m Giveaway! [Ends 11/27]

Dreamlicker

What are your favorite parts of DreamBot? love the community

What are your favorite scripts? all of dreamlickers scripts

What do you think would be the most important addition to the site? dreamlicker as an admin

What do you think would be the most important addition to the client? idk

What is your most important contribution to DreamBot? my petition to ban mad

What are your favorite parts of DreamBot?   I love how helpfull this community is

What are your favorite scripts?  I must say, all the DreamLicker scripts and Pandemics AIO fighter

What do you think would be the most important addition to the site?  Maybe some up to date tutorials which are more in depth to make some new scripters.

What do you think would be the most important addition to the client? To  make it possible to have like 4 accounts in there and a script,so you could just run it and it would open like 4 clients and log in witht the accounts on their own proxy and let them run the script you asigned them to and switch up to an other script in a random time.

What is your most important contribution to DreamBot? to be honnest i dont do mutch here on the forum but helping as mutch as i can,

What are your favorite parts of DreamBot? Very helpful community with lots of great scripters. The botting client has a nice design and excellent functionality.  :)

What are your favorite scripts? I only use the free scripts because I don't have so much money, but i think they work great. My favourite scripts are probably edgeville men fighter, tribs ashes picker and ganja woodcutter! ^_^

What is a sript you would like to see? I would like to see a farming script that can do my farm runs  :P

What do you think would be the most important addition to the site? I think the site should be advertised more to bring even more people into this community.

What do you think would be the most important addition to the client? The ability to add/remove scripts directly from the client.

What is your most important contribution to DreamBot? I'm a lurker on this site so I haven't really contributed with that much directly. However I have recommended the site to several different people that I know simply because I think it's the best botting community/client that you can find!  ^_^

<3

What are your favorite parts of DreamBot?
    The community <3

What are your favorite scripts?

kuch kuch ciphers den kuch kuch :doge:

What is a script you would like to see?

Definetly a MTA script (or a private money making method :kappa: )

What do you think would be the most important addition to the site?

A fully working chat

What do you think would be the most important addition to the client?
    The ability to contact scripters directly in case of bugs

What is your most important contribution to DreamBot?

Brining nubness n jokes :doge:

Active community and people on-site (not including diNh :kappa: )

ClanDice ;) , GanjaWoodcutter

A long-term functioning one with profiling for such things as mining, wooducutting, aka, highly botted things

Trial application on the SDN page (added button next to add-script) or a "Support the dev" button where they can donate either money or gp or credits :P

Assistance mode for newer members guiding them around the interface and explaining parts of the client to them :)

Script advice, my amazing personality :kappa: and my free-scripts  for people to use who are either just starting out or looking for things to improve from :D

The community, active chat, best moderators/developers ever. Quick Client fixes. very active hands down.

Most private scripts scripted by very talented guys, premium scripts are very good aswell but they're not as expanded as I like them for my own use.

Scripts out of the box that no other repository have, for example a blast furnace bot with GE support

A option to click for 24Hour trials on premium scripts, more advertisement for dreambot :)

it has most standard things every bot has, just the design is a bit sloppy but Dreambot 3 will hopefully fix that :P maybe a option to use paint delay for less cpu usage (if it doesn't matter just ignore this suggestion) also script switching would be a nice feature to have.

when people ask which bot they should go for I always tell them to check out dreambot because it's the best bot you'll find I also help in chat box when new people arrive and try to give them hints & tricks to bot

Interacting with other people, asking and helping out with questions ;)

plus writing scripts.

I like Combat and boss killing scripts, because of that potential for big profit.

Account starter with quests on it.

Maybe make the design of the website cooler and different.

Selling accounts to people that need them and helping in chatbox with people writing scripts.

What are your favorite parts of DreamBot? I like the functionality of the client. Most of the time I expect it to work and it works. Good additions like proxy support and tabs for muiltiple bots are a plus The community is one of the greatest I have ever been part of and it makes me feel like home.

What are your favorite scripts? My favorite scripts are light and easy to use. I'd rather not go in detail with the scripts.

What is a script you would like to see? I would like to see a blast furnace script.

What do you think would be the most important addition to the site? A chat upgrade. 

What do you think would be the most important addition to the client? I think everything that makes the client smoother, lighter and easy to use is important.

What is your most important contribution to DreamBot? My superb contribution to the live chat support done live on the Dreambot community chat ;)

What are your favorite parts of DreamBot? The community is koo.

What are your favorite scripts? The free ones.

What is a script you would like to see? Barrows would be koo.

What do you think would be the most important addition to the site? Allow better sorting of Scripts in the SDN and improve rating system.

What do you think would be the most important addition to the client? Script Scheduling

What is your most important contribution to DreamBot? I try to make high quality scripts.

Archived