Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 50m Giveaway! [Ends 11/27]

Dreamlicker

What are your favorite parts of DreamBot? The community and also the goals and achievement section

What are your favorite scripts? Fish lick. Its only 1 of 2 scripts I bought on here and is flawless.

What is a script you would like to see? An ironman combat bot that detects only the users loot.

What do you think would be the most important addition to the site? Advertisment. I would like to see more users here as it is truly a great site

What do you think would be the most important addition to the client? Anything to prevent bans.

What is your most important contribution to DreamBot? I havent contributed as much I would have liked, but I would like to think that if the community ever needs help Im always here to offer it.

What are your favorite parts of DreamBot? The community I share my progress with or ask for help.

What are your favorite scripts? #1 Agility and Dreamlick Fishing script

What is a script you would like to see? A really good Abyss script for runecrafting

What do you think would be the most important addition to the site? "Contests" ej: 100M to the longest proggy. 500M to the most profit in a week report (with proggy pictures). This will show the people how reliable the scripts and client are.

What do you think would be the most important addition to the client? Mod detecition, so the bot will log out if he spots a Jmod around (Maybe by detecting thw mod crown on the chatbox.)

What is your most important contribution to DreamBot? Advice to script writters when ever I see something malfunctioning in the script.

Q)What are your favorite parts of DreamBot?
    A) Making gold, of course. Also the community is pretty awesome 

Q)What are your favorite scripts?
    A) Zawy's druid killing one. Tried Dreamlicker's to, no faults there, but I only had a trial. Chicken's Destruction is also a good one for getting combat up to start with. 

Q)What is a script you would like to see?
    A) Most things seem to be covered, but I'd like to see more quest scripts

Q)What do you think would be the most important addition to the site?
    A) Hard to say, really. Maybe a tab where you can request private scripts, where the script makers can view/accept the job

Q)What do you think would be the most important addition to the client?
    A) What I said for the last question seems appropriate here.

Q)What is your most important contribution to DreamBot?
    A) As a user only, I guess I haven't contributed a whole lot, other than buying some scripts and talking quite often in the chat. 

Good luck to everyone on winning the prizes, and thanks to everyone who makes Dreambot what it is! :D

What are your favorite parts of DreamBot?

Active Community, Friendly members and active chat.

What are your favorite scripts?

Spin Lick, Mining Pro, #1Woodcutting, Hand-picked Gucci-Sweaters, Cow Killer.

What is a script you would like to see?

Blast Furnace script.

What do you think would be the most important addition to the site?

Removing outdated/down voted scripts.

What do you think would be the most important addition to the client?

A timer that can stop the script and logout your account at a set time. (Would be nice for botting when sleeping).

What is your most important contribution to DreamBot?

Im pretty new to dreambot, but I'm trying to help out people by giving feedback/bug reports on their scripts, supporting scripters for buying premium scripts, supporting Dreambot for having VIP, being active on the chat.

What are your favorite parts of DreamBot? - Chat banter & the excitement of gold farming progress reports

What are your favorite scripts? - Fish Lick is my fave <3 #1 Woodcutter / Zawy's AIO Fighter / AIO Dwarf Cannon are also lushhhh

What is a script you would like to see? - I would like to see the creator of Dynamic Automation AIO come back for a Dynamic Automation v2 that has added skill options with further enhanced functionality for each skill option. Now that thang would be THE BEST

What do you think would be the most important addition to the site? - More Emoji's for the chat area.. More emoji's in general! MORE EMOJIII'S!!!

What do you think would be the most important addition to the client? - The ability to browse and purchase scripts directly from the client.

What is your most important contribution to DreamBot? - Moneyyyy... I'm a customer here so i help keep the ball rolling. :)

My favourite part about Dreambot is that the community is very supportive and helpful. When I first tried out botting, I went with OSbot and Dreambot. Went and tried out OSbot. Got banned using a premium script whilst using their VIP anti-ban system. Didn't seem to work that well, got a 2-day ban on one of my main accounts. Felt very demoralized afterwards, then decided to give Dreambot a shot. Went with Hashtag's #1Woodcutting script and made 40m profit, using two bots :). Afterwards tried expanding my farm using Spinlicker. Made me some profit aswell then finally decided to hire a private scripter!

My favourite script is my private script. But afterwards definetly #1Woodcutting and Spinlicker.

For the sake of Dreambot, would like to see more moneymaking scripts. Popular scripts have been recently released, i.e. Wintertodt and Blastfurnace

Automated trial for script? Connected to users account and IP.

I would love to see if you actually have a proxy selected once the client is loaded (maybe next to the client version). Might be confusing for starting botters!

EDIT: Would also love to have a checkbox in the client's toolbar for DISABLE CLIENT RENDERING. This way it's easier accessible instead of having to open the manage settings over and over :)

I don't feel like I contribute, other than the fact that I pay for VIP!

The community, the updates, the developers and honestly I think it's great that beginner scripters get the chance to grow here due to the combination of what I stated before!

My own :kappa: - Just kidding. I think i'd have to give this one to Raptor's Combat script. Helped me ALOT with dynamic GUI ideas!

Plugin/script: IP-checker. Very helpful to check if you have your proxy setup correctly.

Script: Barrows / AIO Slayer / Zulrah.

Automatic trial feature! Like where a member simply can request a trial and gets it instantly for X amount of time.

Seperate anti-ban handler, where you can choose for built in anti-ban to be active or not.

I try to help out the newcomers with questions about scripting. I started from zero aswell and found it difficult to get help from experienced scripters about anything that was script related. I don't want people to see the Java learning curve as a big mountain, I try to help them and make the learning curve as much fun as I've had with it. I still benefit from learning Java everyday, and I am still very happy I learned programming in general! So basically my contribution is helping people out with questions and of course my scripts. I try to optimize my scripts as much as I can without leaving questions behind. Meaning that everything you can have a question about (like setting up the gui or requirements) are built in to the script. This way people don't have to open the forums and the thread to check what they have to do in order to make the script work. So this contribution is about making scripts much more user friendly!

• Active community
    • Active staff
    • Chilling in the chat

• I never used a public script, so far ive only ran my slayer script
    • All scripter tools <3

• I would love to see a raids script coming out when it gets released, I will sure give it a try.

• The chatbox 100% sure, it makes the community more connected!
    • (more pictures of alpaca's would be awesome)

• The game debugger, without that we would be nowhere. 

• Created two tools for scripters: â€‹
      • ​Area maker
      • Web tool
    • ​​Helping people with scripting in the chat is something I really like to do.
    • saying hi nubs to everyone in the chat <3

Archived