Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Ranged Combat /w Safespot script???

08keelr

Hi all,

I'm a fan of the amount of combat related scripts we have at Dreambot, but feel that the scopes could be broadened with a ranged combat script to attack enemies using ranged gear, potentially in a safespot. 

Any potential leads / ideas in scope for a ranged combat focused script from any scripters it would be great to hear about it :) 

Thanks.

Hi all,

I'm a fan of the amount of combat related scripts we have at Dreambot, but feel that the scopes could be broadened with a ranged combat script to attack enemies using ranged gear, potentially in a safespot. 

Any potential leads / ideas in scope for a ranged combat focused script from any scripters it would be great to hear about it :)

Thanks.

Could be interesting, what sort of safe spot in particular were you thinking of?

Could be interesting, what sort of safe spot in particular were you thinking of?

A generic safespot which would be a tile selected by the user upon demand. I've started this post as a request that would benefit the entire community as we have AIO combat scripts but no form of range training in any of them.

A generic safespot which would be a tile selected by the user upon demand. I've started this post as a request that would benefit the entire community as we have AIO combat scripts but no form of range training in any of them.

Hm, what do you think would be a reasonable asking price for a script like this

Thanks for all the great feedback on this.

DefCon, I haven't heard of that script until just now so thanks for showing it to me :) 

Wow we don't have a single one with safespot support? :doge:

I might make one then.

rokaHakor, glad to have given you an idea.

• 3 months later...

Archived