Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Chandler's Cannonball Alt (Cannonball smelter)

chandlerethan

the anti-pattern is extremely bot like

Yeah I think the way he has it just creates a percentile for Jagex's systems to pick up on (i.e. CannonballAlt.random(0, 100) < 95 , basically means 5 out of 100 actions will be the misclicks) and is easy to profile.

Yeah I think the way he has it just creates a percentile for Jagex's systems to pick up on (i.e. CannonballAlt.random(0, 100) < 95 , basically means 5 out of 100 actions will be the misclicks) and is easy to profile.

Actually thats false. It only has a 5 percent chance to do an anti random action but even then its not guaranteed. There are 5 or so actions that dont do anything. I tested it over 6 hours and there werent any discernable patterns made with it. The frequency, type of action and duration of action where all different. I did this by logging the details to a text file. Over 6 hours the anti random was activated around 15 times and each one was entirely different. Also the afking was the same. Did you actually run the script and observe it or did you just piggyback off of mad's criticism? Im just wondering because sometimes code has different. Behaviors than you would expect when dealing with random numbers.

the anti-pattern is extremely bot like

Do you care to explain why you came to that conclusion? Also, those things i added are things i do when im bored. But theyre easy to remove or change. Constructive criticism is appreciated

Actually thats false. It only has a 5 percent chance to do an anti random action but even then its not guaranteed. There are 5 or so actions that dont do anything. I tested it over 6 hours and there werent any discernable patterns made with it. The frequency, type of action and duration of action where all different. I did this by logging the details to a text file. Over 6 hours the anti random was activated around 15 times and each one was entirely different. Also the afking was the same. Did you actually run the script and observe it or did you just piggyback off of mad's criticism? Im just wondering because sometimes code has different. Behaviors than you would expect when dealing with random numbers.

No I was just wondering how you were doing your randomizing. I didn't look at all of your code. But that's fair if you've tested and analyzed your script's behavior - good job.

No I was just wondering how you were doing your randomizing. I didn't look at all of your code. But that's fair if you've tested and analyzed your script's behavior - good job.

Oh okay. lol Well yeah it's only a 5% chance of activating something, but it's not guaranteed that anything will activate. Over time it fluctuates how often it activates.

Yeah when I first finished it the first thing I did was profile it to see what it was doing while I wasn't looking to get a more in depth analysis of it's actions.

I ran this script for a total of about 150 hours over a week and a half and that account isn't banned yet, so I think it's pretty stable.

But of course there's no telling what it will do when used by hundreds of other users.

Do you care to explain why you came to that conclusion? Also, those things i added are things i do when im bored. But theyre easy to remove or change. Constructive criticism is appreciated

Because Jagex isn't stupid.

Your script would be easily profiled to see that "oh it seems there is a 5 percent chance that they misclick, or accidently smelt one, as it seems to happen at-least once per hour for the 24 hours this script has been run."

You basically made it more predictable by trying to make it less predictable, by forcing it to misclick or whatever 5 percent of the time.

Archived