Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • None Script's - Request a Free trial

None

I'd love to try out the construction script. Does the countdown on the trial begin once you've permitted it, or once I've used it? Also, would you be interested in partnering up on any projects?

Can vouch for his construction and altar script. Both are flawless. I ran into some issues and he instantly resolved those. :) 

I'd love to try out the construction script. Does the countdown on the trial begin once you've permitted it, or once I've used it? Also, would you be interested in partnering up on any projects?

The trial starts once i hit the authorize button and would end 24 hours later, i have authorized the trial now, let me know if you would like it for a different day and i can cancel this one, if you have any ideas you would like me to make, let me know on skype :D 

live%3ANoneDreambot.png

Trial for air orb please none

Trial starts now :D

The trial starts once i hit the authorize button and would end 24 hours later, i have authorized the trial now, let me know if you would like it for a different day and i can cancel this one, if you have any ideas you would like me to make, let me know on skype :D 

Added your Skype.

Can I get a teletab trial none, more then one account don't want to use the same method at the same time

ya no problem, im just waiting on an update by @Dreamlicker, once its pushed through i will authorize u

Archived