Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How Reliable?

Molky

I'd enjoy a trial of your Green dragon bot, as soon as I get a few accounts started up. So it might be a week or so, but raincheck, yeah?

I'll probably end up going premium for the covert option.

On average, how many bots do you run and how many hours per day? Well, I plan on transferring gold to multiple accounts (mules), in case some accounts do get banned that have some qp and etc.

a VPS would mask my IP while using the bots, correct?

vps is actually a second computer you can control from home with something like teamviewer. so it's 1 new IP =p

you basically pay rent to use it (pretty cheap imho)

Uhh I suicide bot so hard to tell what works best depends on methods etc but having a mule is required yes

I'd enjoy a trial of your Green dragon bot, as soon as I get a few accounts started up. So it might be a week or so, but raincheck, yeah?

I'll probably end up going premium for the covert option.

On average, how many bots do you run and how many hours per day? Well, I plan on transferring gold to multiple accounts (mules), in case some accounts do get banned that have some qp and etc.

a VPS would mask my IP while using the bots, correct?

Just reply to my thread with the stats e.c.t and I will auth you to use the script if the beta is still active by the time your ready if not it will be 4.99. And to answer your question a VPS will give you a new IP and I personally run 4 bots 6 hours a day and also use a mule account for my gold.

Just reply to my thread with the stats e.c.t and I will auth you to use the script if the beta is still active by the time your ready if not it will be 4.99. And to answer your question a VPS will give you a new IP and I personally run 4 bots 6 hours a day and also use a mule account for my gold.

whats the best way to transfer to a mule, how much should I exchange at a time, no more than 150m per 20 mins is what i've been told.

Money for scripts,partners, membership, etc isn't a problem I have plenty (about 300$ extra a month) I want to go big for RWT, wanting to start with rs(since I'm so familar with the community and game) then branch on to something like WoW but i've heard that gold/item farming there is very very hard.

whats the best way to transfer to a mule, how much should I exchange at a time, no more than 150m per 20 mins is what i've been told.

Money for scripts,partners, membership, etc isn't a problem I have plenty (about 300$ extra a month) I want to go big for RWT, wanting to start with rs(since I'm so familar with the community and game) then branch on to something like WoW but i've heard that gold/item farming there is very very hard.

I don't transfer any more then that at a time anyway I would just leave it a day but honestly your mule won't get banned unless you bot anyway. If you want some premium scripts look at the store, you can buy my dragon script if it gets full release when you have some of the requirements to kill them if you wish, dragons are often very good money makers.

Thanks, so, honestly, is it better to make multiple accounts (30+) and do low-level farming? Or should I shoot for something like a zulrah killer(if that can even be scripted) and do that on 15-20 accounts. ?

For starting off lower levels but make some bot combat get it's stats up and shoot for dragon scripts (zulra is not on this forum and I doubt it ever will be because of the complexity)

For starting off lower levels but make some bot combat get it's stats up and shoot for dragon scripts (zulra is not on this forum and I doubt it ever will be because of the complexity)

It should be possible, since it's part of the game though, correct? Just difficult and costly?

It should be possible, since it's part of the game though, correct? Just difficult and costly?

If the API supports it it would be possible, it would be very confusing to do though as it takes a lot of human thinking and movment to pull off

I can tell you now, that botting for 8 hours a day might be risky. Nobody of a sane mind would play for 8 hours a day every day. For a few days, sure, but not for every day. I only bot on weekends, that is what I've had the best experiences with.

Archived