Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Cooker ❤️ | Free | 1-tick Karambwans | 2-tick cooking | Wines | Grand Exchange restocking

Hashtag

• 2 weeks later...
    9 minutes ago, pauldiwsd said:

when 1 ticking works for a lil while then just stops : (

Could you use the "Report a bug" button after you encounter this issue, so I can take a look at the debug logs?

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

Could you use the "Report a bug" button after you encounter this issue, so I can take a look at the debug logs?

sure no problem the next time i run it up i will send you over the logs of when it stops and where is the report a bug button?

1 minute ago, pauldiwsd said:

sure no problem the next time i run it up i will send you over the logs of when it stops and where is the report a bug button?

If the script completely stops then the button disappears. In that case you can manually send me the logs. You can open the debug console with CTRL + L and there you can copy the log file.

Yo, something has happened to this script. I used it to cook whatever i had in my bank for weeks now but now that i want it to cook my 300 shrimps it just logs out and back in and then it logs out and back in..

it did not do this a week ago! Also i have tried reinstall,  reboot everything!

Please fix i cant live without it

Hello, i just want to say thanks alot for this! Have saved me many many hours! But after watching a few times i notice that in lumberidge when you are cooking and going between bank and the kitchen.. The bot takes the wrong stairs and have to walk like 20 times longer than if it took the other ones.. I mean i am f2p so agility sucks so when i have to walk from the wrong steps all the way around its like 40 seconds each trip! And when you have 500 shrimps to cook its getting annoying!

Anyway its all love dude i love a bunch of your scripts and seriously want to donate with my moms credit card xD lol 

I dont know how hard that is so fix but should not be that many extra lines? i know php and some java so i can relate.. and i understand its annoying but its going to be  better result!! so much faster! :D Keep up the good work mate

On 9/4/2023 at 12:04 AM, iou220 said:

Yo, something has happened to this script. I used it to cook whatever i had in my bank for weeks now but now that i want it to cook my 300 shrimps it just logs out and back in and then it logs out and back in..

Could you press the "Report a bug" button after this issue happened? Thanks in advance.

On 9/4/2023 at 2:37 AM, iou220 said:

Hello, i just want to say thanks alot for this! Have saved me many many hours! But after watching a few times i notice that in lumberidge when you are cooking and going between bank and the kitchen.. The bot takes the wrong stairs and have to walk like 20 times longer than if it took the other ones.. I mean i am f2p so agility sucks so when i have to walk from the wrong steps all the way around its like 40 seconds each trip! And when you have 500 shrimps to cook its getting annoying!

Anyway its all love dude i love a bunch of your scripts and seriously want to donate with my moms credit card xD lol 

I dont know how hard that is so fix but should not be that many extra lines? i know php and some java so i can relate.. and i understand its annoying but its going to be  better result!! so much faster! :D Keep up the good work mate

I can look into the pathing. Thanks for the report.

On 9/3/2023 at 11:04 PM, iou220 said:

I removed the "Stop if Raw Shrimp equals 0" and it solved itself. I am sorry about this shitpost! But the pathing on the one below would seriously make it 2x fast. But tbf i think the if raw shrimp equals 0 was already there when i installed it.