Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Cooking ❤️ | Free

Hashtag

Hello, I'v been using this script at Rogues Den for a week now. There's been no issues, until now, possibly after the game or client updated. Once it starts cooking, the cursor consistently moves every second nonstop. Until the inventory is cooked, and the process is repeated. Before it would select cook, and move the cursor "off screen". 

4 minutes ago, Loli said:

Hello, I'v been using this script at Rogues Den for a week now. There's been no issues, until now, possibly after the game or client updated. Once it starts cooking, the cursor consistently moves every second nonstop. Until the inventory is cooked, and the process is repeated. Before it would select cook, and move the cursor "off screen". 

Hey, thanks for the report. I'll check what's up with that.

• Hashtag changed the title to ❤️ # Cooking ❤️ | Free
    # Cooker has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.33 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added Raw beef

Time since request was made: 5 seconds

Thanks!

I was leveling using the wine maker and I don't have checked, wait for exp drops. After about 40 minutes I checked the script and it had withdrawn 28 grapes and was spam clicking the jug of water for a while before I checked it. Please look into this, a solution if it happens to withdraw 28 of one of the items to do something instead of getting stuck spam clicking the other item. 

16 minutes ago, newplayer1 said:

I was leveling using the wine maker and I don't have checked, wait for exp drops. After about 40 minutes I checked the script and it had withdrawn 28 grapes and was spam clicking the jug of water for a while before I checked it. Please look into this, a solution if it happens to withdraw 28 of one of the items to do something instead of getting stuck spam clicking the other item. 

Hey, thanks for the report. I'll look into this tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

I ran this script with 2 tick in hosidius and at random times the bot would just stand there with a half inventory of cooked food and by the time I noticed the raw shark on the ground disappeared. It did this multiple times at random intervals and sometimes would go hours working fine and other times would happen after 10-20 minutes. No movement on the mouse or anything and no noticeable error thrown on the script. Works great without 2 tick and 2 tick is awesome when it works. Will still use without it but lose 400+ sharks/100kxp/hr without it. Would love to see a fix for this.

On 6/8/2023 at 7:35 AM, bdrandolph said:

I ran this script with 2 tick in hosidius and at random times the bot would just stand there with a half inventory of cooked food and by the time I noticed the raw shark on the ground disappeared. It did this multiple times at random intervals and sometimes would go hours working fine and other times would happen after 10-20 minutes. No movement on the mouse or anything and no noticeable error thrown on the script. Works great without 2 tick and 2 tick is awesome when it works. Will still use without it but lose 400+ sharks/100kxp/hr without it. Would love to see a fix for this.

Hey, I'd need to see a screenshot of your game screen when this issue happens and I also need the debug logs. It'd help me a lot if you could provide me with this info.

12 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, I'd need to see a screenshot of your game screen when this issue happens and I also need the debug logs. It'd help me a lot if you could provide me with this info.

12:22:40 PM: [INFO] Successfully loaded web nodes (latest)!
    12:23:02 PM: [INFO] Successfully refreshed scripts!
    12:23:05 PM: [INFO] Now loading # Cooker...
    12:23:05 PM: [INFO] Saving client settings...
    12:23:05 PM: [INFO] Client settings saved successfully!
    12:23:05 PM: [INFO] Successfully saved client settings!
    12:23:06 PM: [SCRIPT] Resources initialized!
    12:23:06 PM: [INFO] Starting # Scripts now!
    12:23:06 PM: [INFO] Script set to running!
    12:23:06 PM: [SCRIPT] User has access to scripts [392]
    12:23:36 PM: [SCRIPT] Launching task 'Cook fish'...
    12:23:36 PM: [SCRIPT] Task launched!
    12:23:36 PM: [SCRIPT] Checking stop conditions...
    12:23:36 PM: [SCRIPT] Done!
    12:23:36 PM: [SCRIPT] Checking stop conditions that require bank...
    12:23:36 PM: [SCRIPT] Done!
    12:23:42 PM: [INFO] Pausing # Scripts...
    12:23:42 PM: [INFO] Script # Scripts paused...
    12:23:52 PM: [INFO] Stopping # Scripts...
    12:23:52 PM: [SCRIPT] Script stopped by user!
    12:23:53 PM: [INFO] Stopped # Scripts!
    12:23:53 PM: [INFO] Stopping script: # Scripts
    12:23:53 PM: [INFO] Successfully loaded web nodes (latest)!
    12:27:50 PM: [INFO] Restarting last ran script...
    12:27:51 PM: [SCRIPT] Resources initialized!
    12:27:51 PM: [INFO] Starting # Scripts now!
    12:27:51 PM: [INFO] Script set to running!
    12:27:51 PM: [SCRIPT] User has access to scripts [392]
    12:27:57 PM: [SCRIPT] Launching task 'Cook fish'...
    12:27:57 PM: [SCRIPT] Task launched!
    12:27:58 PM: [SCRIPT] Checking stop conditions...
    12:27:58 PM: [SCRIPT] Done!
    12:28:32 PM: [INFO] Pausing # Scripts...
    12:28:32 PM: [INFO] Script # Scripts paused...
    12:28:39 PM: [INFO] Resuming # Scripts...
    12:28:39 PM: [INFO] Script # Scripts resumed!
    12:28:57 PM: [SCRIPT] Opening bank to cache it...
    12:29:00 PM: [SCRIPT] Checking stop conditions that require bank...
    12:29:00 PM: [SCRIPT] Done!
    12:36:28 PM: [INFO] [SYSTEM INFO] DreamBot Version: 3.17.15 / Script Running: # Scripts v0.38 by Hashtag / Java: Oracle Corporation version 1.8.0_371 / OS: Mac OS X version 13.4 / Memory: 518.74MB used out of 733.00MB total
    12:36:33 PM: [INFO] Successfully copied console logs to your clipboard.

I took a screenshot but lost it when I copied the logs but he literally just stands in front of the range and leaves the food on the ground. There's no error thrown.

Edited by bdrandolph
    Added too many logs