Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Cooking ❤️ | Free

Hashtag

9 hours ago, nielsvdborn said:

Very nice script! See any change to add the cooking guild? Can't see that one, or am I just looking past it? 

Hey, I can look into adding that. Thanks for the suggestion!

# Cooker has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.24 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed Myths' Guild 2 tick cooking
    Thanks!

Careful with this. Don't enable 2 tick cooking. A butt head came and broke my bot by dropping raw tuna on the ground. My bot stood there trying to pick up raw tuna while having a full inventory of cooked tuna. Probably going to be banned.

Please update this so it always banks when inventory is full of cooked tuna. 

4 hours ago, GreenAgent500 said:

Careful with this. Don't enable 2 tick cooking. A butt head came and broke my bot by dropping raw tuna on the ground. My bot stood there trying to pick up raw tuna while having a full inventory of cooked tuna. Probably going to be banned.

Please update this so it always banks when inventory is full of cooked tuna. 

Hey, thanks for the report! This is definitely a bug and should be fixed. Sorry about that!

# Cooker has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v0.27 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • 2 tick cooking no longer loots fish from ground if inventory is full
    • Added Dark crab
    Thanks!

On 5/21/2023 at 11:41 PM, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the report! This is definitely a bug and should be fixed. Sorry about that!

Yep. They just banned both accounts probably because of this. Then even old account. Seems to be manual ban too. Those clowns dedicate resources to banning lone players meanwhile bot farms on bosses for months untouched. What a joke. Horrible company.

2 minutes ago, GreenAgent500 said:

Yep. They just banned both accounts probably because of this. Then even old account. Seems to be manual ban too. Those clowns dedicate resources to banning lone players meanwhile bot farms on bosses for months untouched. What a joke. Horrible company.

I'm sorry to hear about it. Be sure to appeal the bans, people have had success with appeals before.

At first place, thanks for great work!
    Something I noticed, when cooking at Al-Kharid, my character runs to the bank/cooking range. While cooking, it recharges running energy and script turns on run in the middle of the cooking process. 
    I think it would be better if it waits till batch is done and then turns it on before banking again.

3 hours ago, sexybeast69 said:

how can i cook steak?

I'll add Raw beef in the next update!

8 minutes ago, RaQic said:

At first place, thanks for great work!
    Something I noticed, when cooking at Al-Kharid, my character runs to the bank/cooking range. While cooking, it recharges running energy and script turns on run in the middle of the cooking process. 
    I think it would be better if it waits till batch is done and then turns it on before banking again.

Thanks for the feedback and the suggestion!