Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • lily's Turkey Recipe

lily

lily's Turkey Recipe

I really like turkey, and autumn, which includes Thanksgiving! So here's how I make a full tukey!

Features

- Tastes buttery and delish

- Isn't even that bad for you

- Feeds you forever (can even make stock from it later!)

- Uses lily's antian extra pro master 4.1.9 extended edition directors cut special limited edition

Setup

- Things you'll need are: Whole turkey (innards or not), olive oil, yellow onion, celery, mushrooms (optional), rosemary, fresh black pepper, herbs/spices of your choice

- Start by removing the turkey innards if they are in there

- Chop up onion, celery, and mushrooms, doesn't need to be super fine

- Preheat oven to 375F and begin to stuff onion, celery and mushroom in the turkey (really pack it in), with rosemary and any other spices

- Pour olive oil into the turkey over the veggies and let sit a bit, sprinkle turkey exterior with black pepper and rosemary

- Pour olive oil over exterior, and massage it in (even under the skin), resprinkle with pepper and rosemary.

- Put in a foil-covered pan and keep in the oven for 2 hours or more, depending on size of turkey, turn over after a bit for best results

- Make other Thanksgiving stuff because Thanksgiving doesn't need to be just one day a year.

5769231_f520.jpg

Archived