Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Do Free Proxies Work?

Grimbles

Do free proxies from sites like hidemyass.com work with Dreambot Client?

I'm curious because when I copy/pasted a free proxy from the list of available IP's to use the DreamBot client launched but then never came back up with the RS client, it only disappears when I hit launch.

Just wondering if anyone has ever gotten a free Proxy to work in case I could get away with not spending money to buy/rent one.

Do free proxies from sites like hidemyass.com work with Dreambot Client?

I'm curious because when I copy/pasted a free proxy from the list of available IP's to use the DreamBot client launched but then never came back up with the RS client, it only disappears when I hit launch.

Just wondering if anyone has ever gotten a free Proxy to work in case I could get away with not spending money to buy/rent one.

A free working proxy would probably work, find one that works. Many online I find don't actually let me connect to the internet, I would just rent one that private from a website, unsure about link policies on this so I won't link a site but you can find em, free proxies get one until you get more money and when that ones flagged get another. Free ones should work but I wouldn't use free ones personally.

Most proxies don't work as they are public, and free to use for everyone and if you where to find a free proxy jagex would catch onto you a lot faster. As its public.

I might setup a server with multiple proxies and start selling private proxies to members if you guys are interested :D

Archived