Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🏹 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Fletcher v3 - Fully Fledged Complete AIO Fletching script

Neffarion

32 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

sent you trial

Thanks, but why he always clicking on controler icon and just repeat that?

2 minutes ago, V1l1s said:

Thanks, but why he always clicking on controler icon and just repeat that?

Controller Icon? Make sure you have default game zoom set and non resizable mode as well

Aside from that, make sure you set the "Press Esc to close interfaces" option ticked in the game settings too

6 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

Controller Icon? Make sure you have default game zoom set and non resizable mode as well

Aside from that, make sure you set the "Press Esc to close interfaces" option ticked in the game settings too

Ok and how to disable right click on bank and wait option?

1 hour ago, heavychevy17 said:

my bot isn't banking properly. when it's done with the current inventory it doesn't grab more...

I need more info so I can help you
    Like tasks, screenshots, debug console output, etc.

Neffarion Do you have Team viewer? I'm not really sure how to communicate my problem. I just start it up and it cuts the first inventory good then says it's opening bank but never does. however, say I were to go into the bank and grab more then after a few seconds it'll start back at cutting them.