Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🏹 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Fletcher v3 - Fully Fledged Complete AIO Fletching script

Neffarion

Can you PM me or post here how the settings options are supposed to look? Its only really worked for me a total of eight times since ive bought it. I've tried to use the script, tweaking the settings, on two different computers, both on wired and wireless connection and I havent been able to string more than 100 bows without it going back into the withdrawing/deposition loop or just going afk, hovering on the screen saying "opening bank" or "withdrawing supplies" not doing anything.The times that it has worked its been great, averaging 1.1k bows per hour with minimal mistakes so i know its gotta be me doing something wrong. I dont use a proxy, i use fresh start, going as far as restarting my computer every time i try a new settings tweak. What else can i try?

Can you PM me or post here how the settings options are supposed to look? Its only really worked for me a total of eight times since ive bought it. I've tried to use the script, tweaking the settings, on two different computers, both on wired and wireless connection and I havent been able to string more than 100 bows without it going back into the withdrawing/deposition loop or just going afk, hovering on the screen saying "opening bank" or "withdrawing supplies" not doing anything.The times that it has worked its been great, averaging 1.1k bows per hour with minimal mistakes so i know its gotta be me doing something wrong. I dont use a proxy, i use fresh start, going as far as restarting my computer every time i try a new settings tweak. What else can i try?

To be honest, I cant reproduce what you are getting.

I use normal default settings usually. If you could send me a pm with a video of it happening and debug console open it would help a lot.

You can also try to increase the delay deviation (in antiban tab) to snail or granny just incase.

For some reason as soon as i start script my dreambot just freezes ? but once i stop script it resumes back to normal. 0 activity once i hit start ?? can you help 

EDIT : Got in contact with scripter, sorted within minutes great service and great script. anti ban features are fantastic 

Edited by sh1m3

I Keep seeing this on the debug console everytime it withdraws 14 bows then deposits them:

EXCEPTION OCCURED: [MK} Slot Bounds. java.lang.NullPointerException

Can I email you the video? I cant even get the full version of the site on my phone.

I Keep seeing this on the debug console everytime it withdraws 14 bows then deposits them:

EXCEPTION OCCURED: [MK} Slot Bounds. java.lang.NullPointerException

Can I email you the video? I cant even get the full version of the site on my phone.

thats an issue with menu mousekeys and the bank items (for some reason it is not calculating the item slot rectangle in the bank)

disable menu mouse keys on the settings

Edited by Neffarion

I did and I get this on the debug log:

Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.util.NoSuchElementException: No value present.java.util.Optional.get(Unknown Source) at NanoFletcher.nodesys.ParentNode.c(Unknown Source)at NanoFletcher.nodesys.ParentNode.c(Unknown Source)at NanoFletcher.nodesys.NodeManager.onLoop(Unknown Source)at NanoFletcher.main.onLoop(Unknown Source)at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:238)at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I did and I get this on the debug log:

Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.util.NoSuchElementException: No value present.java.util.Optional.get(Unknown Source) at NanoFletcher.nodesys.ParentNode.c(Unknown Source)at NanoFletcher.nodesys.ParentNode.c(Unknown Source)at NanoFletcher.nodesys.NodeManager.onLoop(Unknown Source)at NanoFletcher.main.onLoop(Unknown Source)at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:238)at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

That is nothing critical. It might appear sometimes on certain occasions, it doesnt mean something is broken

Its able to fletch up to a certain amount of bows longbows but then it gets stuck withdrawing and depositing the bows, completely disregarding the bow string, and that's the only thing that shows up on the debug logs aside from the anti ban. I don't know if it recovers after withdrawing/depositng the bows after x amount of times cause I stop the script as the behavior is super suspect and non human at all.

Its able to fletch up to a certain amount of bows longbows but then it gets stuck withdrawing and depositing the bows, completely disregarding the bow string, and that's the only thing that shows up on the debug logs aside from the anti ban. I don't know if it recovers after withdrawing/depositng the bows after x amount of times cause I stop the script as the behavior is super suspect and non human at all.

I have tried several times reproducing what you are getting and all I can conclude is that your bank has some kind of "problem", idk what problem is because if I did, I could fix it. Infact you are the only one that ever came to me with that issue in hundreds of people.

I suggest you move stuff around your bank, move items to the first bank tab or something

Edited by Neffarion