Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Mining - [MINE ALMOST ANYWHERE] [MINING GUILD] [ESSENCE] [ANTICIPATING] [BANK & DROP] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

13 hours ago, mikeyboy77 said:

I highly doubt you are still giving trial for this but doesnt hurt to ask anyways.  Im looking for a effecient mining guild script.  I am very interested in this please let me know if i can try it out :)  I know this is a new account with no posts... I apologize as ive only just joined this community. peace!

Enjoy.

3 hours ago, Cryptic_Eagle said:

Just wanted to let you know that I went through and purchased this great script. Thanks for posting it and supporting it. Cheers. 

Thank you for your purchase, I appreciate it.

15 hours ago, amro2 said:

This seems neat, would love to try a trail!

Enjoy.

5 hours ago, axisbot said:

i bought this script but i cant see it in the overview to add it and i also cant get dreambot client to come up :c

Hey, add me on Discord joakim219#4368 and I'll assist you tomorrow.

2 hours ago, aritma said:

You conviced me with the 24h trial , went ahead and bought it. Great script mate.

Thank you for the purchase, I appreciate it.

So I ran into an issue, not sure if it's just me or needs review ins script. Was mining coal south of lumbridge and every time it goes to bank, it just stops on the third floor and then goes back to the mining area without depositing the inventory. 

Also, world hopping is not available and is grayed out. 

Please let me know if the reason for these issues as I may be misunderstanding the proper uses. Thanks!

everything works very smoothly.  One suggestion,  when mining adamantium in the mining guild, if I select more than 5 rocks, sometimes it will get stuck trying to mine the freshly spawned rock rather than finishing the one its on. it will just run back and forth between the rock it was working on and the freshly spawned one.  I have remedied this by finding a route with the correct timing.  making sure it can complete the previous rocks before it respawns and gets stuck.  will be looking to purchase the script once my trial is over! thanks!

10 hours ago, amro2 said:

So I ran into an issue, not sure if it's just me or needs review ins script. Was mining coal south of lumbridge and every time it goes to bank, it just stops on the third floor and then goes back to the mining area without depositing the inventory. 

Also, world hopping is not available and is grayed out. 

Please let me know if the reason for these issues as I may be misunderstanding the proper uses. Thanks!

As the gui instructions say you can't have both anticipating and world hopping enabled at the same time. Disable anticipating in order to be able to select world hopping.

It does back with full inventory? That's odd. I'll be looking into the issue when I get more free time. I'm having quite busy days at the moment.