Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Mining - [MINE ALMOST ANYWHERE] [MINING GUILD] [ESSENCE] [ANTICIPATING] [BANK & DROP] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

Can this be used at motherlode mine?

No, that's not possible.

i would love if this could deposit ores in mining guild. motherload mine would be next but thats a whole mess of work to do. please look into mining guild depositing kind sir!

Hey, I'm aware of this but unfortunately I don't have an account to investigate the issue on. If someone would be willing to let me use their account for a short period of time, I would definitely go and see what's wrong with it.

Hello, whenever i powermine it continues to get stuck using gold ores on the rock if it doesn't drop it. Can you make sure it does not sit there and do this for hours?

It clicks the ore on the new rock instead of dropping it. thank you

Hello, whenever i powermine it continues to get stuck using gold ores on the rock if it doesn't drop it. Can you make sure it does not sit there and do this for hours?

It clicks the ore on the new rock instead of dropping it. thank you

Hey, thanks for the bug report. I'll have this fixed in the next update.

mining guild.

3 irons rocks. mines behind the real spot so it's slower exp and looks like batting.

banks at falador not in mining guild.

update please? bought today.

mining guild.

3 irons rocks. mines behind the real spot so it's slower exp and looks like batting.

banks at falador not in mining guild.

update please? bought today.

Hey, I'd need an account with access to the Mining guild in order for me to be able to fix it. PM me if you're willing to let me use your account to fix it.