Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Mining - [MINE ALMOST ANYWHERE] [MINING GUILD] [ESSENCE] [ANTICIPATING] [BANK & DROP] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

6 hours ago, Nickkybands said:

For some reason when I hover the rocks it's not letting me select them any idea? Let me keep trying and thank you for the trial!!

Hey, clear your jagexcache by enabling fresh start in client settings and restart the client.

1 hour ago, Dylanvloon said:

I cant seem to select the rocks?

How do I fix this?

Hey, clear your jagexcache by enabling fresh start in client settings and restart the client.

15 minutes ago, yokyok112 said:

COuld i have a trial please?

Thanks!

Enjoy.

14 hours ago, Dudeman99 said:

Hello, ive just concluded that this is the BEST mining bot on this bot client lmao. How much osrs gold exactly is it to purchase? lmk

Thank you for the kind words! The price depends on the user you are purchasing a voucher from. You can't purchase it directly from me for osrs gold. Contact someone who sells vouchers, and then redeem that voucher for store credits.

Just purchased, it looks like the bot doesn't work well at all at the gem mines (hard diary.) Mines the first rocks in the selection and then runs back to the first spot. Also, it cannot bank in the mine using the deposit chest. I really should have asked for a trial lol.

10 hours ago, gfpkhonor said:

Just purchased, it looks like the bot doesn't work well at all at the gem mines (hard diary.) Mines the first rocks in the selection and then runs back to the first spot. Also, it cannot bank in the mine using the deposit chest. I really should have asked for a trial lol.

Hey, what location are you referring to? Any chance you could record a video/gif of the issue? Thank you.

10 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, what location are you referring to? Any chance you could record a video/gif of the issue? Thank you.

Sure! Sorry for the late response, would you like me to bring this to the discord?