Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Mining - [MINE ALMOST ANYWHERE] [MINING GUILD] [ESSENCE] [ANTICIPATING] [BANK & DROP] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

• 4 weeks later...

I've pushed a new update. Once this update is live, you all should see a new script in your client. This is called "#1Mining (Experimental)". I'm currently rewriting this script with bunch of new features and improvements, and this experimental script is the progress so far. It still lacks some of its features, and therefore some of the features you had in "Mining Pro" will not work in this new script yet. You are still able to use the old script like you've used to, but I'd appreciate it if you tested the new script and gave me some feedback of it. The new script doesn't support Mining Guild, mining essence or switching worlds just yet, but they will be implemented. Thank you.

will this support ashes on fossile island?

Perhaps in the future, I'd have to go in and see how the ash piles work in order to implement them.

I used it mostly at Varrock West. What kind of issues are you experiencing?

It just straight didnt work at all at mine south of lumby. Only tried it on the copper ores. Just flat out would not mine.

I took it to varrock and it worked there though.

can i have trial ;) thanks

Enjoy.

It just straight didnt work at all at mine south of lumby. Only tried it on the copper ores. Just flat out would not mine.

I took it to varrock and it worked there though.

And this was with the experimental version of the script? Does it work with the old one? I'll go and see if for myself when I get the time to do that.