Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Mining - [MINE ALMOST ANYWHERE] [MINING GUILD] [ESSENCE] [ANTICIPATING] [BANK & DROP] [EASY SETUP] ⭐

Hashtag

So basically Hashtag whats happening is if you click Yes to Mining guild it goes to Falador bank and goes back to the Old mining guild. If you click no to the mining guild the script has no clue where you are in Runescape and just sits there in the spot your standing in confused

banned within 4h of using the script. rip

Sorry to hear that =(!

So basically Hashtag whats happening is if you click Yes to Mining guild it goes to Falador bank and goes back to the Old mining guild. If you click no to the mining guild the script has no clue where you are in Runescape and just sits there in the spot your standing in confused

Are you referring to the new mining guild (members' area)?

hey Hashtag, love all of your scripts. Mind if I get a trial for this one? Thank you.

Enjoy =).

Is it ever going to support that?

The members' mining guild should work just fine now.

• 3 weeks later...

@@Hashtag Does this support rune ore mining? If so, which locations? Could I have a trial if so? I am looking for a runite miner atm. Would it support wild + eating and prayer if it gets attacked?

Edited by Main Rentals

@@Hashtag Does this support rune ore mining? If so, which locations? Could I have a trial if so? I am looking for a runite miner atm. Would it support wild + eating and prayer if it gets attacked?

Hey Main Rentals,

I assume this script will not work when mining runite ore due to its complex locations. It does not support wilderness or eating.

Has been almost perfect so far, I especially love that it works in the Mining Guild, almost the only one that does, although on occasion the mouse will hover a few pixels off of its target and either take a couple minutes to click it, or not at all.

post-101946-0-05831000-1505806985_thumb.jpg

Edited by capn