Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Reporting ''Hey''

Charks

i was selling accounts to use ''Hey'' and i did not know some were banned i paid some people monmths back to do tutorials for me and now some were banned for botting

he took list of all accounts 

some were banned some not he says deal now off and he do not want accs now

he took all acc even unbanned ones and delete me without pay

i cannot resell unbanned accs because i need to change passwrod from him knowing them which means i need to create email on them which not many acc buyers like

can pls tell him pay for accs that work now he has all passwords to them plzX?

You said the accounts were hand done, and some being banned shows that clearly wasn't true.

Accounts can get banned a few days after creation, I've had it a few times. Not saying it hapened here tho, chance is pretty small.

You said the accounts were hand done, and some being banned shows that clearly wasn't true.

I paid them to be hand done i didn't know they werent actually hand done i didn't know i wasnt going to check 400 accs to see at the time if they were all banned or not i checked them like the day after they were done then never checked them again

Ok first of all I did not see this dispute opened so my excuses

second, for my defense.

I checked like 5 random accounts and 4 of them we're banned, I do not trust this user he told me they would all be working. further more he's probably reselling them to alot of users so the deal is off. should of thought before trying to scam me with giving a bunch of banned accounts without checking them, I'm not paying 150k/acc for this he probably would of just deleted me straight afterwards if I did not check them.

Btw I've deleted your notepad you gave me so don't accuse me of scamming.

Accounts can get banned a few days after creation, I've had it a few times. Not saying it hapened here tho, chance is pretty small.

as to defend me from this, i'm 99% sure he told me the accounts we're laying around for a couple weeks.

Archived