Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Cashrune is a scammer and ban evader on many sites

MrBigShot81

But he is saying you're the same person. Matching PayPal name and what not

He is the same person, he got re-ban on sythe when I gave even more proof of it, he even do a charge back august 13 on a tribot script writer and they post on sythe too

JEgydyc.png

sB9cDQU.png

He is the same person, he got re-ban on sythe when I gave even more proof of it, he even do a charge back august 13 on a tribot script writer and they post on sythe too

JEgydyc.png

sB9cDQU.png

http://www.sythe.org/threads/www-cashrune-com-registered-rs-accounts-bulk-accounts-offered-no-tutorial-custom-easy-logins.2199287/

Gggg

not associated with that paypal anymore it was setup by my boss in 2015 with the banned user to forward payments to cashrune's owner's paypal and Mary smoak was only displayed because of this cpanel configuring.

Why would anyone believe this crap. You couldn't fool the sythe Adkins why try here. Give the dreambot mods some credit.

not associated with that paypal anymore it was setup by my boss in 2015 with the banned user to forward payments to cashrune's owner's paypal and Mary smoak was only displayed because of this cpanel configuring. 

This man keep lie, is he crazy? i do not know. I already post proofs he do chargeback on a script person that post proof on sythe. What charge back for? well read wha ti post, the man say, account creator. if brain is had 100% u can tell they use acc creator for their acc sale service. So how the account not associate since 2015 if it buy account creator from scripter to run the services? he lie say it 'foward' money only, no you can see they use the account to buy goods for their  business, it is him. He also scam and do charge back u see.

ALSO I PROOF IT IS HIM, IF NOT HIM SINCE 2015 WHY POWER BOT MODERATOR FIND SCAMMER JAKE.SMOAK IP on CashTro account on they site? cmon this man just tell lies now...

you see here: http://i.imgur.com/syVjUJ5.png Powerbot mod ban CashTro cause IP match user banned for scamming who named Jake.Smoak

I make it all very easy and 100% undeniable for mods

How they scam: He banned on many sites for many reason, such as scam when he sell flagged proxies. His past names Smoke420, Salentrepa, Etc. His Real name Jake Smoak. His last scam site PayPal in his moms name Mary Smoak where he sell flag proxies, take money and run give no support 

Picture and links for proofs:

Here you can see one of his old scam report, and old names, Salentrepa, Smoke420, city dreams., snuggz, etc: http://www.sythe.org/threads/salantrepa.1806437/

Here you can see skype name showing real name of banned user Smoke420 "Jake Smoak": http://i.imgur.com/YaJ64Ay.png 

In these two pictures you can see cashrune.com under his mom name Mary Smoak like his old scamming proxy site: 
    Source for above: me, I bought to prove.

In these two pictures you can see Mary Smoak charge back scam tribot scripter on August 13th

This also prove if they say that account just cause they forget html file it a lie. PayPal invoice clearly show the name on actual PayPal holding your forum user monies is Mary Smoak, a scammer from past. Also, if they say they just forward' money to boss, this also a lie. 

The two charge back picture show Mary Smoak pay for account creator and charge back. This account creator was for they business to use to make account and they sell ready accounts for botting. So no it not forward, they use it for all business.

ALSO

If they say they not know smoke or they not smoke, also here is proof Powerbot Moderator ban CashTro on there cause he had IP match with banned user Snuggz who use the skype Jake.Smoak:  http://i.imgur.com/syVjUJ5.png

So it is him powerbot confirm it, if not, why banned user smoke420 (jake.smoak) on cashtro account for an IP match if CashTro is not Jake.Smoak (banned user)

i mean i can prove im not jake smoak easily but yea [email protected] was the paypal we used - deluxe initiated a chargeback on 5 proxies - not me. Nobody scammed anyone and just throwing that word around doesnt mean anyone's ever been scammed by me or anyone i've been affiliated with. 

like igaf anyway accuse me of scamming - i'm not idc what you say "selling flagged proxies" there was no guarantee back then on the threads I saw and he won all his disputes. Mrbigshot81 you're pretty fkn insane man 

i mean i can prove im not jake smoak easily but yea [email protected] was the paypal we used - deluxe initiated a chargeback on 5 proxies - not me. Nobody scammed anyone and just throwing that word around doesnt mean anyone's ever been scammed by me or anyone i've been affiliated with.

Please do prove you are not jake smoak. This is a dispute, evidence is given and refuted if possible. So if it is possible, refute the accuser's claim.

Please do prove you are not jake smoak. This is a dispute, evidence is given and refuted if possible. So if it is possible, refute the accuser's claim.

They work with a scammer and keep lying, even if he not jake smoak, he work with him. In his reply he say no, he only buy html file. This obviously a lie i prove and jake part of their company, since he was on their powerbot account for powerbot to do IP match. So not only he work with scammer, but member at risk because of it, he lie on this dispute to you staff...

also it say clearly in the picture that MARY call paypal and did the charge back.... so he again lie that delux do the chargeback

Archived