Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Cashrune is a scammer and ban evader on many sites

MrBigShot81

User: http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/user/43044-cashrune/

Hi, they are a banned user on many sites evading. They are the user smoke420.  The users name real name Jake Smoak, he uses his mother's PayPal "Mary Smoak" you can see in this report his skype username is his real name "Jake Smoak" https://tribot.org/forums/topic/33660-smoke420-scammed-me/   His old business he was banned for selling flagged proxies and scamming his purchasers with no support or refund including me and oakdice for 20 proxies the PayPal name was also under his mom, Mary Smoak

This user is trying to sell goods on cashrune.com you can see here that Cashrune.com's PayPal is non other than the banned users name "Mary Smoak" he uses (his mother) also used on his old scamming sites
    :  Nqo2uTu.png

Here is also sythe report showing him ban evading so many times on sythe and so many scams: http://www.sythe.org/threads/salantrepa.1806437/

I already reported him to another bot and the moderators confirmed and banned him off, let me know anything else you need. You can cleary see his name in the chat, all his history accs, and his name on PayPal is Mary Smoak his mother, his name is Jake Smoak. Let me know if you need more info for the PayPal proof I will only send direct not post public. Thanks.

If you let this user continue to sell proxies when he is banned over 10 times and even banned for scamming when selling proxies you put all users at risk.

Not to mention in all my research of smoke420 there isnt a single scam or dispute that wasn't resolved in his favour so op has no idea what he's talking about anyway. 

Not to mention in all my research of smoke420 there isnt a single scam or dispute that wasn't resolved in his favour so op has no idea what he's talking about anyway.

But he is saying you're the same person. Matching PayPal name and what not

not associated with that paypal anymore it was setup by my boss in 2015 with the banned user to forward payments to cashrune's owner's paypal and Mary smoak was only displayed because of this cpanel configuring. 

Archived