Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🌿 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Herblore v3 - Highly sophisticated Herblore script

Neffarion

Seems to be alot of bugs, often gets stuck on "waiting for offers to be complete" even after its already collected them. Bot needs alot of baby sitting and can't just leave it with GE system active 

3 hours ago, andyizcool said:

Seems to be alot of bugs, often gets stuck on "waiting for offers to be complete" even after its already collected them. Bot needs alot of baby sitting and can't just leave it with GE system active 

anyway this can be fixed?

51 minutes ago, andyizcool said:

anyway this can be fixed?

I can only suggest that you have all GE offer slots empty before starting
    You also should have a surplus of gp in case it needs it
    That bug exists for a while but its incredibly random and thus hard to replicate

42 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

I can only suggest that you have all GE offer slots empty before starting
    You also should have a surplus of gp in case it needs it
     That bug exists for a while but its incredibly random and thus hard to replicate

All ge slots are empty, and its not a case of not having GP. There is GP in the bank but it just stands there with a empty GE due to it already collecting items saying it is waiting to collect 

11 hours ago, Neffarion said:

sent

This script is amazing I will be buying it when I get back home tonight, the GE is being buggy for me to couldn’t get it to work all day. I tried it a few different ways and followed your example, would you mind looking into that please.

9 hours ago, ddeel said:

This script is amazing I will be buying it when I get back home tonight, the GE is being buggy for me to couldn’t get it to work all day. I tried it a few different ways and followed your example, would you mind looking into that please.

Honestly, the random GE issues it has simply require me to make a full rewrite. Which I plan to do sometime soon, that's all I can say on that matter.
    Not sure what the issue you been having though

yeah to easy man,
    just having the issue of it waiting to collect when I has another task listed ect 
    ive tried to run it a few different ways to the same resualt